Page 2 of 4
Generalised Slope Analysis
Slope stability analysis of generalized soil slopes using Bishop's Modified Method (circular slip surface). Input options include:
- Any general slope geometry.
- Multiple layers of materials with differing shear strength properties.
- Material properties defined in terms of shear strength parameters or an undrained shear strength profile.
- Water pressures defined by phreatic surfaces.
- External loadings
- Soil reinforcement
- Analysis for user-defined slip circle.
- Search for the critical minimum factor of safety slip circle.
Generalised Non-circular Slip Analysis
Slope stability analysis of soil slopes using the non-vertical slice method proposed by Sarma (non-circular slip). The user interface and analysis options are almost identical to the Generalised Slope Analys is module except for the ability to define a slip surface of any general shape. You can also include faults and discontinuity planes in the slope definition.