News Release Subscriptions
We publish regular news releases using the following email lists:
- The PROKON Newsletter announces new developments in the PROKON® suite of programs and extensions for third-party products. It is published once or twice a year.
- The PROKON Bulletin clarifies common technical issues and explain advanced use PROKON® Structural Analysis and Design. The PROKON Bulletin supplements the Online Knowledgebase is distributed approximately every three to six months.
- The PROKON Updates mailer is a quarterly summary of program releases.
- Peridic announcements via Twitter Updates: click the Twitter button below to subscribe (Twitter account required).
To subscribe to the PROKON Updates mailer, PROKON Newsletter and/or PROKON Bulletin, click here.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PROKON:
- Receive our monthly program update digest
- Get early notification of new PROKON releases
Click a date to view or download a Newsletter:
- December 2013 (Newsflash)
- Introducing the 64-bit version of Frame Analysis.
- Larger model.
- Faster analysis.
- January 2013 (Newsflash):
- Introducing PROKON ver 2.6
- Updated for compatibility with Windows 8.
- Detached network licensing option: install PROKON locally and bind it to a license on your network.
- Expanded design code support, including ACI 318 - 2011, AS 3600 - 2009 and CSA A23.3-04 (R2010).
- A maturing Sumo Structural Modeller with many new and expanded features since its release one year ago.
- Modelling of partial UDLs and individual rotational releases for beam ends in Frame Analysis.
- Many more enhancements across the suite of programs...
- July 2010:
- More advanced design links from Frame Analysis
- Expanded Eurocode support
- Cold-formed lipped-channel design
- Detailed concrete design calculations
- Windows 7 compatibility
- Beta version of PROKON TeklaLink
- New Structural Modeller (Sumo)
- August 2009:
- Detailed design calculations
- Custom sections in Revit®
- New Prokon website
- May 2008(Newsflash):
- April 2008:
- Introducing PROKON ver 2.4
- Frame Analysis wnhancements
- Easier reinforcement detailing
- Prosec with units
- New Pile Bearing Capacity
Click a title to download a PDF version of a Bulletin: