D01: Padds: Drawing And Detailing System
- Exception error when using shape code 192, fixed.
- Occasional exception when using Rebar/Dot function, fixed.
- Changes made by scripts to the bending schedule were not saved to the drawing database.
- Occasional exception while printing bending schedules, fixed.
- Rebar dialog: Icon for Shape Code 42 displayed the D dimension incorrectly.
- Problems with stripping rich text formatting characters, fixed.
- Bar lengths for special shape codes 203 to 206 revised.
- Special shape codes for bridge detailing added (163,201-207).
- Problem with generating general column sections with circular holes fixed.
- Text in generated bending schedules were occasionally underlined.
- Prokon Dwg Engine upgraded to version 9.
- Illegal characters now stripped from layer table before exporting to DWG.
- Colour property now also transferred during "Set hatch parameters" function.
- Function added for adding hooks to bar ends (RW).
- SANS 282: Problem with drawing of bars with shape code 43 fixed.
- Drawing of shape codes 41,42 and 43 refined.
- Support added for SANS 282 - 2011.
- Custom shape code 162 added.
- Problem with snapping to construction intersection when extremely zoomed in, fixed.
- Occasional problem with clipping of polylines, fixed.
- B dimension for special shape code 192 fixed.
- Limit on maximum arc radius removed.
- Cursor token was not reset after performing a timed backup.
- Exception report when trying to print, fixed.
- ProkonDwgEngine upgraded to version 8.
- "AddFont" function added to scripter.
- "Save configuration" function on "Assign" menu, fixed.
- Generation of input files for General Column Design for columns with containing openings, fixed.
- Default layer of multiple bars, fixed.
- Corrected default layer for "Multiple Bars" command.
- ProkonDwgEngine now used to create DWG files (File / Write function).
- SANS 282: Corrected drawing of shapecode 53 in double line mode.
- Rebar dialog enhanced to allow editing of bar cover.
- Length of standard hooks now drawn more accurately.
- Code 65 bar now drawn on indicated side.
- Date format on bending schedule now set according to system settings.
- Occasional file access error fixed.
- ProkonDwgEngine upgraded to ver 7 (for import of DWG files).
- Position of "Ortho" button in status bar, fixed.
- Rebar / Circular Grid function fixed to support arcs.
- Generation of bending schedule from concrete modules - default template file now automatically loaded if none is set.
- Printing A3 size bending schedule sketches now supported.
- Support added for Autocad 2011 drawings.
- Hatch / Area command fixed.
- Editing text will no longer change the global text parameters.
- Problem with automatic incrementing of schedule numbers fixed.
- Erase dimension command added (EN).
- Line spacing factor defined at dimension parameters, now used for reinforcing captions.
- "Combine BS quantities" produced incorrect totals in case of multipage schedules.
- Occasional problems with new "Rebar / Multiple bars" function, fixed.
- Occasional doubling of bars in schedules generated from Continuous beam module, fixed.
- Text justify setting was occasionally disturbed by the Text / Caption function.
- ProkonDwgEngine updated to support ACAD 2010 format.
- Rebar dialog refined.
- Multi-line rich text now imported correctly from DWG and DXF files.
- Rebar dialog refined.
- New problems in Fillet and Chamfer functions fixed.
- New shapecode dialog boxes introduced for rebar functions.
- Hatching of curve with huge radius fixed.
- Fillet command (E/F) now refined to insert the fillet between the indicated line segments.
- "Verify Schedule" function exposed to scripter.
- Problem with importing steel profiles, fixed.
- Occasional exception when displaying help, fixed.
- Maximum no of inserts in DWG and DXF files increased to 100000.
- Function added to file menu to insert other Padds drawings into the current drawing.
- Problems with stepped rebars fixed.
- Exception reports can now be emailed again.
- Bending schedule can now be shown in a separate window. (See Window / Float).
- Problems with "Demo mode" fixed.
- Maximum number of coordinates per hatch entity increased from 1000 to 2000.
- Rebar entities can now be drawn as a dot by changing the X-sign to 2.
- Problem with visibility of application icon on taskbar, fixed.
- Exception when clicking "RK" button, fixed.
- Hook lengths of shape code 37 and 38 bars drawn with Y-sign=0, now preserved after streching the bar.
- Line widths mow omitted from DXF drawings to avoid double line display in ACAD.
- Problem with generating complex mesh files fixed.
- Rebar diameters can now be set. See new Rebar Parameters (RP) function.
- Problems with installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers fixed.
- Maximium length of bending schedule no increased from 20 to 30 characters.
- Shape code 134 added (for detailing of column heads).
- "Out of windows resources" problem fixed.
- Occasional problem with creating PDF files fixed.
- Prompting and drawinng of shape code 65 bars refined.
- Problem with color of angular dimensions fixed.
- Plotting of reinforcement contours (see Frame, Design links):.
- Maximum number of loadcases increased from 50 to 200.
- Problem with extending a rebar while the magnetic cursor is off, fixed.
- Occasional problem with "Rebar / Indicate beam" fixed.
- Automatic installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers, enabled.
- Problems with Rebar / Area zone, fixed.
- Full circle shape code 65 bars are now drawn correctly.
- Generation of Prosec inputfiles now supports multiple positive outlines.
- "Circle 3 elements function" can now be used with a polyline.
- If more than 1 drawing was open, the user will now be prompted correctly whether he wants to save changes.
- Snapping when "Magnetic Cursor" off, fixed.
- Weld symbols: Spacing of text improved.
- Option added to renumber all bar marks.
- Stair case macros occasionally had discrepancies in number of bars shown in plan and section.
- "Set Text Parameters" function (TS) now accepts preset points.
- Maximum number of line segments in polyline increased from 2000 to 5000.
- Exporting of DWG files added to scripter.
- Generation of mesh input file now includes columns also.
- Expanded bar groups can now be printed.
- Prokon's new Venim mesh generator now implemented.
- Position of drawing on Gif files adjusted.
- Automatic installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers, enabled.
- Hatch entities now automatically moved to the background.
- DXF and DWG rich text support refined.
- Occasional problem with generating Frame input files, fixed.
- Problem with "Text on bar" (R/O) function, fixed.
- Line colours fixed for imported DWF files.
- Mesh generation fixed (Macro menu).
- Number of contours for slab reinforcing can now be set from Frame.
- ProkonDWGengine upgraded to version 3. Autocad region entities are now supported.
- Problems with multi-layered Padds libraries fixed.
- DXF and DWG files containning rich text now supported.
- Rebar / Area zone function fixed.
- Problem with disappearing hatch entities fixed.
- Problem with converting BMP to GIF images fixed.
- Locking problem with shape code 192 fixed.
- Problem with underlined text when reading DXF or DWG files, fixed.
- Problem with saving minimixed windows, fixed.
- Line widths now included in exported DWG and DXF files.
- Resolution of exported PDF files improved.
- Occasional problems with writing DWG files, fixed.
- Size and position of text entities in exported DWG files fixed.
- Problem with generating Frame input files, fixed.
- Rich text formatting characters now stripped from multiline text.
- Problem with batch printing of bending schedules solved.
- Optimized graphics library built in to speed up redraws.
- Stretching a shape code 55 bar now preserves the A, B, D and E dimensions.
- Support added for Acad multi-line text entities when importing DWG and DXF files.
- New Prokon Dwg Engine added for importing of Dwg files (See File Read function).
- Bargroups were occasionally not shrinked with cover.
- EF (Each Face) suffix now supported in the "Rebar Multiple bars" function.
- Occasional problem with staircase detailing module fixed.
- Occasional integer overflow problem when clicking on bending schedule, fixed.
- Function added for combining bending schedule quantities. (See Macro menu).
- Truncated text problem when loading old block files, fixed.
- Function added for detaling complex areas (Rebar / Area Zone).
- Last entity in blocks imported from old library files was dropped.
- Multi-line text entities containing more that 100 lines were truncated when exported to DXF.
- Fillet and chamfer functions caused exceptions on huge drawings.
- Packing of layer table occasionally resulted in the loss of some entities.
- Paper size of PDF output files adjusted.
- Position of drawing on PDF file corrected.
- Setting the number of undo steps to 1 caused occasional runtime errors.
- Automatic logging of all actions disabled to improve performance.
- Entity info function: Checks added for illegal pen or layer values.
- Several windows menu function (WA, WT,WH, WM and WP) exposed to scripter.
- Problem with loading old block files containing rasters, fixed.
- Problem with importing old library files fixed.
- Occasional problem with combining bending schedules fixed.
- Problem with generating Prosec files, fixed.
- Pen widths now saved with pen settings.
- Bending Schedule page setup now loaded automatically.
- Block mirror occasionally malfunctioned for rebar shape codes 45 and 62.
- Old block and library files can now be used.
- Entity Info dialogs refined to show or clear new colour property.
- Print colour of solid hatches fixed.
- Problem with temporary rubberband lines fixed.
- Problems with importing DXF files fixed.
- Occasional problem with setting hatch parameters fixed.
- Colour property added to all entities.
- Entities are now plotted in the same order in which they were entered on the drawing.
- Attempting to combine bending schedules with no drawing open, caused an exception.
- Occasional runtime error when focusing minimized windows, fixed.
- Problem with bending schedule numbers fixed.
- Occasional problem with illegal layer number fixed.
- Recompiled to reflect changes in user logon procedure.
- Option added to draw every bar in a bar group (See X button in status bar at bottom of window).
- "Print to PDF" function exposed to scripter.
- Import DWG routine replaced.
- Preview added for Hatch/area (HA) and Macro/generate mesh (MN) functions.
- Special shape codes (code 187 to 198) refined.
- Meshing option added to Macro menu (MN).
- Refinement to import of DWG files.
- Mirroring of shape code 83 stools: hook length now preserved.
- Button added on "Edit Hatch pattern" dialog for importing op autocad hatch pattern files.
- Reading of DXF hatch patterns improved.
- Debugging mode enabled for scripts.
- Additional shape codes added.
- Minor improvement to importing of DWG and DXF files.
- Dimension/arroW(DW) function added.
- Updating of USERS.LOG file improved.
- Setting of Detailing code now synchronized with General Preferences.
- Memory management improved.
- Problem with bending schedule grid jumping to first line, fixed.
- Generation of Prosec and Gencol sections consisting of circular profiles with multiple holes now supported.
- Occasional problems when working with more than 100 layers, fixed.
- Function added for clipping hatches (HL).
- Printing of bending schedules: Text width factor may now be adjusted on setup page.
- BS 8666 : Calculation of bar length for shape code 63 refined.
- 'Edit Tags' button added to "Title Block and Print" dialog.
- Staircase macro: Problem with mirroring staircase, fixed.
- Minimum hook and bend allowances updated to SANS 282.
- Maximum number of undo steps now limited to 50.
- Memory management improved.
- Occasional logon problem on network installations fixed.
- SANS 282 - Drawing of shape code 65 bars fixed.
- Rebar cutting length increment can now be set on the Scheduling Code dialog.
- SABS 82 code updated to SANS 282.
- Total rebar length now rounded to 25mm in stead of 50mm.
- Problem with drawing multiple parallel construction lines fixed.
- Position of bending schedule sketch can now defined on the page setup.
- Problem with moving a block from one drawing to another, fixed.
- Zooming with mouse wheel fixed when multiple drawings open.
- Problem with reading of DXF polylines with more than 2000 line segments, fixed.
- Occasional text size problem when printing bending schedule to PDF files, fixed.
- Support for BS 8666 - 2005 completed.
- Bending schedule printouts: "No of members" value was ignored if specified in an empty line.
- Support added for BS 8666 - 2005.
- Line style can now also be used for defining Block Scope.
- Generation of input files for general columns with circular openings, fixed.
- Vectorize ellipse function expanded to accommodate circles also.
- Rebar / eXtend (RX) function fixed.
- Problem with adjacent polygons and "Hatch / polygon Hatch (HH)" function, fixed.
- "GetLayerName" function added to scripter.
- Preview of parallel construction lines fixed. (LP and LO functions.
- Generation of GenCol (C13) input files added. (See Macro / Generate input file.
- Tab characters in DXF and CEX files now supported.
- Rebars shown in section now exported to DXF as a dot.
- Occasional font disparity in bending schedule fixed.
- Occasional problem with updating the Padds log file, fixed.
- Colour of ghosting lines now identical to final colour.
- Dimension font no longer reset when opening additional drawings.
- Block Cut now supports Block Scope setting.
- Improvements to user verification system.
- Occasional problem with closing Padds while minimized, fixed.
- Text colors sometimes incorrect on print preview.
- Printing to PDF files: .pdf extension now added automatically.
- Option added (See set line parameters) for showing line end points.
- Recent problem with Block Copy between drawings fixed.
- Spell checking: Testing for the availability of Word XP refined.
- Pressing Esc when not in a command will now first clear set points and then marked blocks.
- Script compiler error messages enabled.
- Unnecessary duplication of "No of " on bending schedule prints, fixed.
- Write access on \prokon\bin folder no longer required.
- Generation of rebar dots fixed.
- Drawings can now be exported to Autocad 2004 format.
- Problem with chaining scripts that contain grids, fixed.
- Tool bar button added for "Print to Pdf file" (FF) function.
- Support for Acad splines added.
- Support added for extrusion direction when importing Acad ellipses.
- Problem with vetorizing some hatch patterns fixed.
- New version of DWG converter installed (VDpro5.ocx.
- Spell checking of uppercase words enabled.
- ML (Macro - Library) button fixed.
- BC (Block Cut) now inverts the selection if indicated from right to left.
- Various memory leaks fixed.
- "TpDialog " function added to scripter.
- "HeadingMsg" function added to scripter.
- "Nrows" function added to scripter.
- "FontName" function added to scripter.
- Support added for importing of Indian rolled sections.
- Problem with snapping to arcs on some layers fixed.
- "BarMass" function added to scripter.
- Macro commands adjusted for BS8666.
- Problem with Padds loosing keyboard focus, fixed.
- Problem with moving zoomed text fixed.
- Default angle of pasted bitmaps now initialized.
- "Pause" command added to scripter.
- "Vectorize ellipse" function added.
- Clipping of elliptical arcs fixed.
- Snapping to elliptical arcs refined.
- Hatch / Text island fixed for text entities on different layers with different scales.
- Ghosting added for rebar dots and rings.
- Close All function added to the file menu.
- Ortho mode problems when working with huge coordinates, fixed.
- Generation of Prosec input file improved.
- Minimum dimensions for SC11 (BS8666) fixed.
- Spell checker added.
- Text Find (TF) function fixed.
- Block Change (B0) Problem with changing line styles fixed.
- Problem with occasional underlined text in generated bending schedules, fixed.
- Support added for folder names containing a comma ( ,
- Check added for illegal layer numbers when doing a block change.
- Problems with deleting blocks from libraries, fixed.
- Paper size adjusted for printing to PDF files.
- Maximum bending schedule length increased from 250 to 2000 lines.
- Occasional "Grid index out of range" error fixed.
- Problem with disappearing Print button on Print Preview dialog, fixed,
- "Print to PDF file " function (FF) added.
- Problems with huge hatch entities when importing DXF files, fixed.
- Drawing of steel profiles in plan or elevation (MS):.
- Holding down the control key will mirror the current orientation.
- Sorting of bar marks now limited to the selected portion of the schedule.
- Weld symbols function added to the macro menu (MW.
- Problem with importing DWG files fixed.
- Button added for sorting bars in bending schedule.
- Option added for saving line parameters with drawing (see "Set Line Parameters" dialog.
- Problem with occasional blank line added to multi-line text, fixed.
- Scripter: P2_, P3_ and P4_ modified to accept parameters in brackets.
- Pen compatibility improved when reading DWG or DXF files.
- [Transpose scale] corrected for meter units.
- [Point on line] function enhanced to include arcs.
- Access violation when opening new drawings fixed.
- Access violation in DrawPoint routine fixed.
- Warning added before saving all open drawings.
- Maximum number of buttons per toolbar increased from 40 to 100.
- BS 8666: Minimum dimensions for bars generated by Base fixed.
- Option added for alignment of bending schedule title block text.
- Total length for shape code 87 bars corrected (SABS0082.
- "Arc 2 elem + radius" (C7) command fixed.
- Length of stepped rebars now more accurate.
- Printing of multi page schedules fixed.
- Snapping to hatch points enabled.
- Detailed error reporting added.
- Dots and rings: Cursor now snaps to centre point only.
- Length calculation of shape code 77 (BS8666) refined to allow for B>A/5.
- Block Box (BB) command now repeats if repeat mode selected.
- Replace option added to Text Find (TF.
- Macro / Library : Error message now displayed if user tries to add a block without defining block handles.
- Problems when writing layers with non zero origins to DXF/DWG, fixed.
- Detailed text edit (TD) now preserves the bold, italic and underline settings.
- Occasional problems with snapping to shape code 65, fixed.
- Support added for complex DWG hatch polygons.
- BS 8666: Default hook length fixed for SC 51.
- Access violation that occured on some notebooks with XP Home, fixed.
- Minor improvements to playing of macro files.
- "Esc" will now clear all set points if not in a command .
- Problems associated with multiple origins, fixed.
- "Latest revisions" item added on Help menu.
- Block loading problem fixed.
- 'Rotate bar X sign' (RK) command added to Rebar menu.
- Snapping to rebar/line intersections enabled.
- Library support added (ML).
- Batch printing of schedules now executed as a single multi-page document to facilitate faxing of schedules.
- "Save Default Fonts" settings now automatically inherited by new drawings.
- Automatic incrementing of bar marks now maintained correctly for each drawing in the case of multiple open drawings.
- Xsign property added to rebar entity. Can only be set via Entity Info or script.
- Single Line and double polyline functions (LL1, LL2) added to scripter.
- Text Angle command (TA) now accept rebars also.
- SetPrompt function added to scripter.
- Text box (TB) and Text island (HT) now supports multiline text.
- Occasional delay when loading or quitting Padds (caused by reading Padds.ini), eliminated.
- Lines on top of each other: First line drawn will now be selected if Control key is held down.
- Verify command added to Rebar Menu (RV) - Compiles a list of bars on drawing but no in schedule and vice versa.
- Find command added to Rebar Menu (RQ).
- DXF import now supports ellipses and polyface meshes.
- Problems with "Block rotate" (B7) fixed,
- Clipping problem with "Print to EMF file" (FE) fixed.
- "Save Default Fonts" button added to Text Parameters dialog.
- Block move: Block now remains marked if Esc pressed.
- Run-time error that sometimes occurred when doing Rebar Dot (RD) fixed.
- Cascading of windows improved.
- Access violations related to multiple minimized windows, fixed.
- Window Print (WP) position corrected for scale factors <> 1.
- Import of DWG and DXF: Support added for Hatch entities. (Shown as solid hatches).
- Generation of Prosec files: Holes can now be added to sections.
- Single Line function (LA1) added to scripter.
- Padds now tested on drawing consisting of more than 1 million entities.
- "Redraw", "file save" and "file pack" speed improved for huge drawings.
- SetBsCell and GetBsCell functions added to scripter.
- Print preview : Center option fixed and "Print construction lines" option added.
- Tab characters now supported (using the multi-line text function).
- Hatch/Text island (HT) function enhanced to clip partial overlaps between hatch and text.
- Maximum number of coordinates in hatch polygon increased from 500 to 2000.
- Vectorizing of splines optimized to limit the number of lines generated.
- Blok box / block cut did not handle layers with non zero origins correctly.
- Delays caused by timed backups substantially reduced.
- Block copy (B3), move (B4) and rotate (B7) commands enhanced to integrate block define and move.
- 2 functions added (S4,S5) for turning layers on and off.
- Function (SY) added for setting the origin of the current layer.
- Staircase detailing: Problem with short landings fixed.
- Function (LW) added for showing construction lines in "off" layers.
- SP and LG will now automatically de-select construction mode.
- Problem with occasional snapping to "off" layers, fixed.
- Block box (BB) will add all touched entities if indicated from right to left.
- Marked blocks can now be deleted quickly by pressing the "Delete" key.
- All block add functions can now remove entities from the block by holding down the shift key.
- The drawing can now be backed up before each command by specifying a backup interval of -1.
- Timed backups won't be performed on drawings with less than 10 entities added to prevent accidental replacement of wanted backups.
- Tab stops for multi line text enabled.
- Button to remove empty layers added on "Edit layer table" dialog.
- Perpendicular line function enhanced.
- Perpendicular construction line function (LE) added.
- Popupmenu upgraded to always repeat previous command with double right click.
- Script window now defaults to previous location and size.
- Clear3D, Show3D, Line3D and Save3D commands added to scripter.
- DWG export now supports Acad ver 14, 2000 and 2004.
- Snaptext function added to scripter.
- Occasional problem with printing multi-page schedule fixed.
- Construction lines automatically stretched if paper size has been changed.
- Zoom Extents now includes text.
- Missing pixel at arc/line intersections inserted.
- When changing the layer scale the user may now adjust the text heights also.
- DWG import upgraded to Autocad 2004 format. (Download <a href="http://prokon.com/win/vdpro.zip">http://prokon.com/win/vdpro.zip</a> and uzip to c:\prokon\bin).
- "Fit drawing on paper" (SF) function added.
- XL2L and YL2L functions added to scripter.
- 2 Functions added to scripter : SetGridHint, SetHintPause.
- Problem with snapping to shape code 65 bars fixed.
- Importing of DXF's improved to accommodate undefined drawing extents.
- Edit Trim command occasionally unstable when clicking on a second drawing.
- CursorX, CursorY and Style functions added to scripter.
- Line / parallel functions (LP and LO), refined.
- Zooming while doing a block move sometimes did not redraw the block .
- Scripter now verify that each command is enabled before attempting to execute it.
- Scripter caption now displays the filename of current script.
- Solid hatch pattern added (dy=0).
- Problems with layer numbers > 255 fixed.
- FG_(print to Gif file) and FE_(print to Emf file) commands added to script.
- Occasional run-time error during C5, fixed.
- T1 command fixed to skip empty lines in multi-line text.
- Bending schedule number in wrong field when importing DOS Padds bending schedule.
- PrintBS command added to scripter.
- Scripter command B1 now accepts a file name,
- Problem with generating print preview on some computers, fixed.
- "DimensionBI" command added to scripter (Bold, Italic settings for dimension text).
- PushTP, PopTP, PushDP, PopDP, PushLP and PopLP functions added to scripter.
- Function to compare real numbers (Equal) added to scripter.
- Dimension text now supports "Bold" setting.
- Illegal characters removed from file name before creating .SDI files.
- Custom positioning of bending schedule numbers enabled.
- "Generate Frame input file"(MG) now has an option to specify the plane in which the frame should be generated.
- Scrollable dialog added for PreviewScript command.
- Tickmarks (PT) now supports the current units setting.
- Multiple text entities can now be placed by pre-setting the points.
- Hatch Pattern (HP_), HatchPatternFile and TextBIU commands added to scripter.
- Automatic increments of bar numbers improved.
- "Snap to line" snap mode improved.
- Transpose scale now supports different unit settings.
- Transpose scale now transposes off layers also.
- 3 functions added to scripter (Nlayer, Abs, Angle).
- Rotation angle property added to raster images.
- Viewing and printing of multiple raster images fixed.
- Scripts now support up to 20 global variables.
- Buttons with eventhandlers added to grid dialog.
- Reading of DXF files: Error handling improved.
- Conflict between SU command and generation of bending schedules fixed.
- Script debug mode setting now preserved after quitting Padds.
- All text sizes on stairs macro now conforms to dimension parameters.
- Staircase detailing : Last configuration now automatically saved.
- Number of bars in schedule fixed.
- C6 command now ignores construction lines.
- Editing of bending schedule: Required dimensions for current shape code are now indicated.
- "SetGridNote" function added to scripting utility.
- Dropdown list for setting line styles added to all "Edit entity info" dialogs.
- Detailing of staircases added.
- Cursor now resets after Erase Circle command(E2).
- Current command may now be continued after padds was interrupted by a pop-up window.
- Font support extended to accommodate Win 95 and Win NT.
- Function added on Edit menu to remove duplicate entities.
- TH_, T1_, and T2_ functions added to scripting engine.
- GetModeO, GetModeC, GetModeH, GetModeB, GetModeS, GetModeM and GetModeR functions added to scripting engine.
- SetModeO, SetModeC, SetModeH, SetModeB, SetModeS, SetModeM and SetModeR functions added to scripting engine.
- Installation of required fonts refined.
- Drawing of steel profiles: Current line style now preserved.
- CEX support added.
- Installation of required fonts improved.
- Batch printing of bending schedules added.
- Default print file names improved to include the schedule and revision numbers.
- Minor improvements to creation of SDI files.
- Saved status of drawing now reflecting changes to BS title block.
- Printing problems with PCL6 printers fixed.
- Entity Info hatch: Paper scale problem fixed.
- Support added for printing multiple bending schedule pages.
- Snap perpendicular fixed.
- "Set point on line" (PO) function fixed.
- "Assign / load configuration" function added to scripts.(AL_).
- Select working folder function added to scripts.(SelectWF).
- Dropdown lists added to Script grids.(AddGridDDlist, SetGridDD).
- Stepped bars: Support added for BS 8666 shape codes 22, 21 and 41.
- Minor problem with extend rebar (RX) fixed.
- Script now allows files to be opened simultaneously for reading and writing.
- Disappearing bending schedule scrollbar, fixed.
- Udating a rebar incorrectly deleted the member column.
- Entered cutting length for SC99 bar now added do SDI file.
- Problem when adding and deleting fonts, fixed.
- Repeating mode: Text Caption(TN) fixed.
- "EntityOn" script function added.
- "Copy to clipboard" function added to new Text Hint command.
- "BuildFolder" function added to scripts.
- Preview and thumbnails now available on saved blocks.
- Speedbutton hints now assignable by right-clicking on speed button.
- AddButton function allows scripts to add buttons with icons to macro toolbar.
- Startup script will automatically executes when Padds starts up. (See ME / File).
- Global variant array added for transferring data between scripts.
- Problem with importing Padds 1.6 blocks containing text, fixed.
- Text hint function enhanced to support multi line text.
- Edit / Move line endpoint(EM) added to repeating commands.
- Problem with generating bending schedules when in construction mode, fixed.
- Ghosting problem after timed backups fixed.
- Drawing not automatically packed before saving.
- Trim command (ET) added to repeating mode commands.
- Reading of DXF: LWPOLYLINE support expanded to include bulges (Code 42).
- FindMore function added to scripts.
- Batch printing of bending schedules script added to examples (See Macro/Edit script).
- Text / display Hint (TH) command added.
- Drawing lines(LL): Ghosting of polylines fixed.
- Scripting: TT_ command fixed (text position was not cleared).
- Popupmenus now working properly after interrupting drawing command with another.
- Background mode enabled for creation of bending schedules.
- Drawing now automatically re-indexed after setting paper size.
- Speed of screen redraws improved.
- "Revision cloud" function added (LV).
- Repeat mode added - See "R" button on status bar.
- Problems with copying huge blocks fixed.
- Loading of Dos .blk fixed.
- Required fonts now automatically added for duration of Padds session.
- P1 (Survey orientate 2 points, fixed).
- First Full Release of PADDS for the Windows platform and new system library implemented.