You can use the PROKON® Setup Package to install a fully licensed version or a demonstration version of PROKON® suite of structural analysis and design programs:
- For a licensed version, install from the CD-ROM and activate your programs as explained below.
- For a demonstration version of the PROKON®, simply download the PROKON® Setup Package and install the suite. No activation is required. Some limitations will apply to the use of the analysis and design modules, e.g. the size of analysis models may be limited and you may not be able to adjust material strengths. For a fully-functional trial version, please refer to the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Note: The PROKON® Setup Package installs the essential PROKON® components. If any additional components are needed, the system will automatically download and install them for you.
Downloading and installing the PROKON® Demo
- Click the link alongside to download the PROKON® Setup Package to your computer's hard drive. (System requirements)
- Run ProkonSetup26.exe and follow the prompts to install PROKON Structural Analysis.
- After installation, run PROKON® Structural Analysis & Design and then use the Live update function on the Home tab to install the lastest module updates.
148 MB ZIP file
Activating your PROKON® installation
Depending on whether you activate your PROKON®installation, all or only some program features will be available:
- Demo mode: You can use PROKON® without activating it. When not activated, the programs will function in demo mode with some features disabled or limited.
- Licensed mode: If you have purchased a PROKON® license before, copy your license files to the \Prokon\Bin folder. Run PROKON® and choose Activate Programs on the Home tab to activate your programs.
All PROKON modules include documentation and/or examples on their Help menu. For your convenience, PDF version of the user's guides for PROKON and Padds are alsoe available:
Free Trial License
When running in demo mode, some features of PROKON Structural Analysis and Design will be disabled or limited. Should you wish to evaluate all features of the suite, you are welcome to request a free limited-time trial license.
Note: The offer of a trial license is available only to new users and to existing users that have not requested a trial license in the last 12 months.
To request a trial license, contact your nearest Prokon branch with a report code and your company contact details:
- Generate a report code:
- Run PROKON Structural Analysis and Design, and select Activate programs on the Home tab.
- Choose the option to Activate by phoning Prokon. A report code will be displayed.
- Supply your company contact details:
- Company name
- Contact person
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Contact your nearest Prokon branchby email:
- Click here to view our branch contact details.
- Locate the email address of our branch closest to you: Sout Africa, United Kingdom or Canada.
- On receipt of your email we will evaluate your request and then respond with a return code to activate your trial license.
For the duration of your trial license, you will be eligible to program updates and technical support. More information:
Note: For trial versions of ProDESK (extension for AutoCAD®Revit® and AutoCAD®) and AutoPadds (extension for AutoCAD®), click here.