PROKON software is used by engineers and structural detailers all over the world. It is renowned not only for its powerful capabilities, but also for its affordable pricing and flexible licensing scheme.
PROKON software uses a very flexible licensing scheme:
- The software is modular: No need to pay for features you don't use; order only the modules you need.
- Short-term license available: In addition to the conventional way of purchasing software, you can rent PROKON modules on an annual basis. You may have a special project, for example, that requires certain design modules that you would not normally use.
- Network use: PROKON software can be installed on stand-alone computers or on a network server. When installing on a network server, multiple workstation computers can access the software (the number of concurrent users is limited to the number of workstations including in the license). No special network license is required to use PROKON software on a network.
- License portability: You can deactivate and activate your programs (storing your license on the PROKON license server) at any time. Moving your license between computers at the office (and even your home computer) is simple.
- Annual rental: Modules are prices extremely reasonably for annual rental.
- Purchase: The purchase price of any given module is typically equal to three times the annual rental price.
- Multi-workstation discount: With a few exceptions, you qualify for a 50% discount (i.e. pay only 50% of the listed price) on any additional copies you order. If you purchase three copies of a particular module, the first copy will be at the normal price and the second and third copies at 50% each.
- Upgrades: When upgrading purchased software, the price is calculated at 20% of the prevailing purchase price multiplied by the number of years since purchase or last upgrade. If you purchased two years ago, for example, you can upgrade your programs for a fee of 40% of the current price.
- Maintenance agreement: Clients with maintenance agreement for their purchased programs pay a reduced annual upgrade fee of 15% of the prevailing purchase price.
Depending on the status of your license, technical support and program updates (collectively referred to as software maintenance) is available free of charge:
- Annual rental: Programs work for a period of 12 months. During the rental period, you can obtain free technical support and program updates.
- Purchase: The programs are yours to used without any expiry date. Software maintenance is available for a period on one year after purchase. After that date you can buy an upgrade to extend your software maintenance by one year. You can also enter into a maintenance agreement to ensure continuous software maintenance at a preferential rate.
Click here for terms and conditions of using PROKON product licenses, privacy poloicy and copyright notice.