Page 1 of 8
The PROKON suite includes a series of modules for designing concrete elements:
- Reinforced concrete beams and slabs.
- Prestressed concrete beams and slabs.
- Rectangular and circular columns, and also columns with any general shape.
- Retaining walls.
- Rectangular bases.
- Design of beam and slab sections for flexure, shear and torsion.
- Crackwidth calculation.
- Punching shear of flat slabs.
Input of the geometry and/or load cases in some modules can be automated by linking from the analysis results in Frame Analysis. The work flow is further enhanced by semi-automatic generation of reinforcement bending schedules by most of the concrete design modules. Bending schedules are stored as drawing files that can be opened with, edited (if needed) and printed using Padds or AutoPadds.
Summary of integration between analysis, design and detailing modules: