The PROKON® Service Pack is a package that includes the latest version of all structural and geotechnical analysis and design modules. The Service Pack is made available as a ZIP archive that is easy to install manually.
Steps to install the PROKON® Service Pack:
- Click the link alongside to download the Service Pack to your computer's hard drive.
- Close all running PROKON programs except PROKON Calcpad.
- In PROKON Calcpad, use the Install Downloads function to install the updated program file.
- Alternatively unzip the contents of the archive to your \Prokon folder, overwriting any existing files.
- The recommended method for updating PROKON® is using the Live Update utility – it takes care of all the details for you. However, when upgrading from one major version of PROKON® to another, e.g. from version 2.6 to the current version 3.1, you may find downloading and installing the Service Pack a more convenient option.
- DO NOT install the Service Pack if your have a purchased license and your maintenance has expired. While a purchase (as opposed to annual rent) grants you perpetual use of a license, you are eligible for software maintenance (program updates and technical support) only during the maintenance period (e.g. 12 months after purchase). Installing program updates after your maintenance has expired will cause your PROKON installation to stop working.
Read more about the requirements for free program updates.