Installing Prodesk For Revit
Prodesk is an add-in that allows you to transfer information between Autodesk® Revit® and Sumo or Frame.
This guide assumes that you already have one of the three most recent versions of Revit installed.
1. Download the Prodesk installer for:
2. Run the setup
3. Click Next to start the installation process
4. Read the EULA and press Next to accept
5. Enter your registered PROKON email address and press Next to continue
6. Choose the desired installation folder and press Next to continue
7. Click Next to continue the installation
8. Wait for the installer to complete the process
9. Click Finish to complete the installation
9. The Prokon tab should now appear in the Revit ribbon
10. Sign in to the license manager, select the Structural Integration license set, and click Apply to start the session