Installing Prodesk For Revit
Prodesk is an add-in that allows you to transfer information between Autodesk® Revit® and Sumo or Frame. This guide explains how to download and install Prodesk for Revit.
1. Download the Prodesk setup package for your version of Revit
Note: Only the latest three versions of Revit are supported
2. Double-click on ProdeskSetup<year>.exe to start the installation
3. Click Next to proceed
4. Read the license agreement and select the first option if you agree and click Next
5. Enter your registered email address and click Next
6. Click Next to continue
7. Choose the location where PROKON is installed and click Next to continue
Note: You don’t need a PROKON installation to use Prodesk. If the above directory doesn’t exist, it will be created.
8. Choose a directory for the PROKON Revit Families and click Next
9. Click Next to proceed
10. Wait for the installation to complete
11. Click Finish to complete the installation
The Prokon tab should now appear in the Revit ribbon