PROKON software can be installed on a stand-alone computer, or on a network for sharing between multiple users. This guide explains how to download and install the latest version of PROKON on a personal computer. Installing PROKON on a server is similar.
1. Download the latest setup package
2. Run the installer
3. Click Next
4. Select I agree to the terms of this license agreement and click Next
5. Enter your registered email address and click Next
6. Click Next to download the latest license manager
7. Click Next to confirm the installation directory
8. Click Next to confirm the shortcut folder
9. Click Next to proceed with the installation
The installation may take a few minutes.
10. Click Finish to exit the installer
Once installed, you’ll need to sign-in to the Lima Desktop App and start a new license session.