Installing Pronet for Civil 3D®
Pronet is an add-in that allows you to analyse pressure networks within the AutoCAD® Civil 3D® environment.
This guide assumes that you already have one of the three most recent versions of Civil 3D installed.
- Download the Pronet installer
- Run the setup
- Click Next to start the installation process
- Read the EULA and press Next to accept
- Choose the desired settings folder
- Click Next to continue the installation
- Wait for the installer to complete the process
- Click Finish to complete the installation
- The Pronet tab should now appear in the Civil 3D ribbon
- Sign in to the license manager, select the Civil Integration license set, click Apply to start the session
Note: If Pronet is not included in your license agreement, contact your local reseller to request a trial license.