The Live Update utility allows to you easily update all your PROKON modules to the latest versions. To use Live Update:
- Close all running PROKON® programs except Calcpad. If using the current version 3.1 of PROKON®, launch Live Update from Home tab in Calcpad, else launch it from the Tools menu. Alternatively, launch it from the PROKON group on the Windows Start Menu.
- Live Update will automatically connect with the PROKON update server to retrieve the latest version information. After a few moments, it will show which modules have updates available.
- Follow the prompts to install the updates. Depending on your internet connection speed and anti-virus scanning, the process should complete in a few minutes.
- If Live Update appears to get stuck during program revision comparison, please see the following article in our KnowledgeBase: http://support.prokon.com/helpdesk/kb_article.php?ref=3167-TMHE-5911.
- If Live Update is unable to connect to the Prokon server, e.g. a firewall blocks your connection, you can download and install updates manually. Click here for a file list with download links. Once downloaded, run PROKON® and use the Install Downloaded Update command on the Tools menu to install the update.
Current version of PROKON Live Update
PROKON Live Update prior to version 2.5
|Note: When if you are already using the current version major version, Live Update is the easiest method to keep your PROKON® programs up to date. However, when upgrading from one major version of PROKON® to another, e.g. from version 2.3 to the current version 3.1, you may find it more convenient to install the Service Pack instead.|
Read more about the requirements for free program updates.