|Ver. 3.0.07 2017/08/21|
- Added information on entering ending stage for transient nodal, beam or shell load.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2017/08/03|
- Added more information on for shrinkage modelling during stage analysis.
- Added information on automatic stages for supports if stage input is left blank.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2017/08/02|
- Added information on stage analysis.
- Removed references to using ProDESK with AutoCAD.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2017/01/12|
- Added note on floating point precision for MKL solver.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2017/01/12|
- Corrected explanation of load factors under seismic analysis; clarified that load cases contributing to dynamic mass are not factored.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/09/20|
- Added references for shell element formulation and Wood-Armer equations.
- Added information on Functionally Graded Materials (FGM) shell finite elements..
- Corrected explanation of self-weight modelling for shell elements.
- Corrected explanation of self-weight modelling for columns.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2016/08/31|
- Improved guideline for developing a finite element layout.
- Corrected grammatical errors in discussion of non-linear analysis setting.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/17|
- Corrected "no topic found" error when searching.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2015/02/23|
- Added descriptions for translucent graphics option and background colour.
- Corrected font formatting for tables describing toolbars.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2015/01/26|
- Added discussion of load combination naming limitations.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2015/01/15|
- Expanded description of buckling analysis.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2014/08/06|
- Expanded discussion of beam orientation input.
- Corrected example for beam orientation input.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2013/09/26|
- Corrected definition of local axes for vertical beam elements.
- Corrected contradicting definitions of local beam loads in L and K directions.
- Reworked explanations of input for shell elements and shell loads.
- Corrected minor errors in explanations for input of beam elements and beam loads.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2013/09/05|
- Cleaned up information on releasing beam end fixity (Beams and Cable Elements Input).
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/02/20|
- Added instructions for updating network installations.
- Corrected references to chapters (from old printed manual).
- Updated terminology related to tabs.
- Minor formatting improvements.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/02/14|
- New content:Adding text and graphics.
- Linked Equation Editor Help.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/02/12|
- Corrected graphic for beam element local axes sign convention (x and z-axes were swapped).
- More information links added for topics under "Viewing the model".
|Ver. 2.6.00 2013/01/10|
- Updated concrete design codes.
- Minor navigation improvements.
- Variables update to version 2.6 and year 2013.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2012/09/26|
- Revamp of Beam Section Input topic.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2012/09/20|
- Corrected link to Introduction for context ID 500.
- Formatting improvement for Model Input Overview topic.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2012/09/06|
- Inclusion in InetSync.
- Conversion to MadCap Flare.
- Added information for new beam releases.
- Added information for partial UDLS.
- Enhancements and corrections.