|Ver. 3.0.18 2018/03/29|
- Corrected File Menu icons. Extended quick access menu.
|Ver. 3.0.17 2018/01/31|
- Implemented Ribbon interface.
|Ver. 3.0.16 2017/09/01|
- Corrected cable lengths on cable schedules and tabular output.
|Ver. 3.0.15 2017/06/13|
- Corrections to linear shear calculations using Eurocode 2.
- Added preferred cot(theta) input parameter for EC2 code.
- Added plot of final cot(theta) used in shear reinforcement calculations for EC2 code.
|Ver. 3.0.14 2017/04/07|
- Corrected description in table on cable profiles tab being overwritten.
|Ver. 3.0.13 2017/04/04|
- ACI318 - 2014 design code added.
|Ver. 3.0.12 2017/03/22|
|Ver. 3.0.11 2016/09/14|
- Rebuilt with Prokon Light style.
|Ver. 3.0.10 2016/09/13|
|Ver. 3.0.09 2016/06/13|
- Corrected range check error when viewing Sections and User Sections tabs with no sections defined.
|Ver. 3.0.08 2016/05/12|
- Corrected underestimation of moment capacity for certain beams.
|Ver. 3.0.07 2016/04/06|
- Corrected profile schedules for stepped long beams.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2016/04/01|
- Corrected moment capacity underestimated for cable types 2 and 3.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2016/03/02|
- Range check errors fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2016/02/01|
- Fixed check of b2 cable dimension in span - previous correction incomplete.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/01/14|
- Fixed check of b2 cable dimension dimension in span.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/06|
- Occasional range check error during start up, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
- Major release.
- Implemented new user interface library.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2015/06/24|
- Limitation for cable dimension b2 relaxed for tapered sections.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2014/08/27|
|Ver. 2.6.06 2014/08/26|
- Corrected missing diagrams/incorrect code selection problem.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2014/07/23|
- Corrected compressive stress limits on 'Stresses at Transfer' graph for SABS0100 design code, values were too low.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2014/04/09|
- Hong Kong - 2013 design code added.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2014/01/23|
- Fixed error when using the Prosec link when the working folder has spaces in its name.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/06/12|
- Modification to generation of harped tendons for cantilevers; in some cases the program chose L/R shorter than the span length.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/02/11|
- HK 2004 design code added.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
|Ver. 2.5.15 2012/10/24|
- ACI318 - 2011 design code added.
|Ver. 2.5.14 2012/09/14|
- Improved design code selection dialogue box with large fonts display setting.
|Ver. 2.5.13 2012/08/23|
- Demo version limited to fcu=13 and fy=190 MPa.
|Ver. 2.5.12 2012/06/20|
- Adjusted compression limits on stresses at transfer graphs.
- Cosmetic changes/corrections.
|Ver. 2.5.11 2012/04/16|
- Added support for Eurocode 2-2004.
- Added adjacent spans loaded load case to ACI 318-2005 calculations.
- Refined punching shear calculations and plots.
|Ver. 2.5.10 2012/03/01|
- Corrected calculation of upward forces for harped cables when L = length of beam.
|Ver. 2.5.09 2012/02/07|
- Reading and saving of concrete code corrected.
|Ver. 2.5.08 2011/08/12|
- Corrected "Send to Calcpad" function.
|Ver. 2.5.07 2011/06/09|
- Descriptive identification header added to output file.
|Ver. 2.5.06 2011/06/02|
- ULS end moments in slab/beam at first and last support corrected.
- Fixed problem sending table grids from Calcsheets to CalcPad.
|Ver. 2.5.05 2011/05/30|
- Tabular output now also listed at column faces if the option "Reduce moments to column face" selected.
- Additional reinforcement added to tabular output.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2011/05/17|
- Value of fy limited to 420 MPa for additional reinforcement calculations when using ACI codes.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2011/05/16|
- Corrected ULS capacity calculations for ACI codes. Capacity was underestimated if multiple cable groups used.
- Added conversion of fci when switching from cube/cylinder strengths when switching codes.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2011/05/06|
- Corrected date string for design code.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/07/22|
- Dataset now updated after table fill command.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.16 2010/01/13|
- Corrected output graphs for imperial units.
- Added notes on stress output graphs for ACI code.
|Ver. 2.4.15 2009/01/27|
- Recompiled for compatibility with quest user configurations.
|Ver. 2.4.14 2008/10/24|
- Corrected long term losses for cables shorter than the full beam length - losses were overestimated in this case.
|Ver. 2.4.13 2008/09/15|
- Corrected additional rebar sometimes drawn outside beams.
- Various smaller corrections/enhancements.
|Ver. 2.4.12 2008/08/29|
- Fixed 'Error opening $Temp.c02' error.
|Ver. 2.4.11 2008/08/28|
- Corrected corruption of output graphs on save.
|Ver. 2.4.10 2008/08/11|
- Corrected corruption of output graphs by timed backups.
|Ver. 2.4.09 2008/08/05|
- Corrected stiffness calculation of column heads.
|Ver. 2.4.08 2008/07/31|
- Storing and retrieving of extra punching shear input into/from data file added.
- Column moments corrected.
|Ver. 2.4.07 2008/07/28|
- Mu capacities underestimated in certain beams near the beam ends - corrected.
|Ver. 2.4.06 2008/07/23|
- Corrected shift in output graphs when switching between tabs.
|Ver. 2.4.05 2008/07/09|
- Equivalent loads for change in NA on tapered sections refined - point moments placed at quarter positions.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2008/06/24|
- Drawing of top reinforcement positions corrected for slabs/beams with upstands.
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/06/11|
- Correction to ends of harped tendons if R' or 'L' = 0.
- Added equivalent point moments to either end of a varying cross section.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/06/03|
- Corrected calculation of equivalent force: harped tendons when RH dead anchor fell on first cable inflection point in span.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/04/01|
- Fixed display of scroll values on graphs.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.04 2007/08/31|
- Fixed problem - incomplete plots at right hand ends of force and moment diagrams.
|Ver. 2.3.03 2007/05/22|
- Fixed access violation and divide by zero errors.
|Ver. 2.3.02 2007/05/10|
- Fixed column stiffness modelling with column heads - columns were too stiff.
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/04/10|
- Fixed spikes in ULS moment capacity diagram.
|Ver. 2.3.00 2007/03/12|
|Ver. 2.2.09 2007/02/27|
- Fixed range check error.
- Cable overhang added to cable length on schedule if the live end is at the end of the beam.
|Ver. 2.2.08 2007/02/13|
- Changed profile scheduling to show cable support heights from soffit of slab.
|Ver. 2.2.07 2007/02/02|
- Fixed range check error.
- Added ACI318 - 2005.
- Amended shear calcs for ACI318 - 1999.
|Ver. 2.2.06 2007/01/08|
|Ver. 2.2.05 2006/11/14|
- Column stiffness for column heads reduced instead of increasing total column stiffness.
|Ver. 2.2.04 2006/10/25|
- Profile scheduling improved - vertical and horizontal dimensions separated.
|Ver. 2.2.03 2006/06/23|
- For Britsih derived codes punching shear perimeters were drawn as circular - corrected to square.
- (Calculations were based on square perimeters).
- Fixed bug where harped cable end was in the same position as the cable kink in the span (denoted by Lo or Ro) - uplift force not added.
|Ver. 2.2.02 2006/04/19|
- When converting to ACI code - converted to cylinder strength by dividing by 0.8 instead of multiplying.
- ACI code value on stresses graphs should read '0.60*fci' not '0.45*fci'.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2006/04/05|
- Divide by 0 error fixed when plotting loads.
- Fixed calculation of equivalent loads on harped cables and double sloping beams segments.
- Fixed dimensions depicting b1 and b3 on cable diagrams of harped cables.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.08 2005/09/21|
- Scaling of crackwidth diagram refined.
|Ver. 2.1.07 2005/04/28|
- Load combinations adjusted: user to enter own weight portion.
- Note on Load Combinations page clarified.
|Ver. 2.1.06 2005/04/21|
- Secondary moments for very long beams fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.05 2005/03/28|
- Help file corrected on punching shear.
- Hong Kong and Australian codes disabled.
|Ver. 2.1.04 2005/03/23|
- Punching shear:.
- Warning added if Veff>2*Vcap.
- Shear reinforment area were not divided by phi if Veff>1.6*Vcap.
|Ver. 2.1.03 2004/12/02|
- ULS Moment corrected - on some problems the capacity lines departed the graph.
|Ver. 2.1.02 2004/11/23|
- Punching shear diagrams always showed 'A' and 'B' even if column head was larger and 'C' and 'D' were to be displayed.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2004/11/01|
- Range check error fixed - ocurred if 3 cable types were specified.
|Ver. 2.1.00 2004/09/14|
|Ver. 2.0.06 2004/09/09|
- Plots of cable shapes for stepped beams not always correct in calcsheets.
|Ver. 2.0.05 2004/05/17|
- Profile schedule vertical scale adjusted. Drawing of.
- additional rebar mow based on section at centre.
- Redraws of load cases done when focus changes on grid.
|Ver. 2.0.04 1970/01/01|
- Reactions and secondary moments sometimes out of range on long beams.
|Ver. 2.0.03 1970/01/01|
- Equivalent forces as a result of harped cables on a section with a y-offset corrected.
- In this case the drawing of dimension b2 on the sketch is also corrected.
|Ver. 2.0.02 2003/12/12|
- If column head was larger than cantilver span - access violation resulted.
|Ver. 2.0.01 1970/01/01|
- Now uses Windows Padds for generating schedules.
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/05/08|