|Ver. 3.0.11 2018/03/29|
- Corrected File Menu icons. Extended quick access toolbar.
|Ver. 3.0.10 2018/02/19|
|Ver. 3.0.09 2017/10/10|
- Simplified sketch showing simple supports only as solid lines - to avoid confusion with presentation of positioning of point and line loads.
|Ver. 3.0.08 2017/05/17|
- Added ACI318 - 2014 design code.
|Ver. 3.0.07 2017/01/19|
- Default values overwrote file values when Slab was started by double clicking on a file.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2016/12/05|
- Corrected incorporation of rebar designation and concrete and rebar strengths from the general preferences settings.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2016/04/06|
- Compatibility problem with large fonts, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2016/03/15|
- Fixed 'Resource not found' error.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/03/14|
- Fixed 'Cannot save empty gif' error.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/06|
- Occasional range check error during start up, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
- Major release.
- Implemented new user interface library.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2015/09/09|
- Corrected bottom X bars sometimes not appearing on bending schedule.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2015/06/09|
- Added NZ3101 design code.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2015/06/05|
- Corrected display of rebar type in bending schedule picture.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2015/04/24|
- Corrected additional nonsensical values in last line of bending schedule.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2014/04/10|
- Adjusted drawing of point and line loads to reduce values overwriting each other.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2014/04/08|
- Hong Kong - 2013 design code added.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2013/06/10|
- Long-term deflection calculation revised: Effective moment of inertia Ie now based on the minimum of both directions. The approach in the previous version 2.6.03 could possibly underestimate long-term deflection when one direction was uncracked.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/06/05|
- Long-term deflection calculation revised: Effective moment of inertia Ie now based on the average for both directions if cracked both ways or for specific direction if only cracked in one direction.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/03/01|
- Envelope diagrams option added to calcsheet output.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/02/28|
- Corrected load cases included in envelope.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
|Ver. 2.5.06 2012/10/24|
- ACI318 - 2011 design code added.
|Ver. 2.5.05 2012/09/14|
- Improved design code selection dialogue box with large fonts display setting.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2012/04/05|
- Corrected long-term deflections for latest Australian and Canadian codes.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2011/02/09|
- CSA23.3-04 (2010) Canadian code added.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2012/01/09|
- Corrected saving of units.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/08/18|
- AS3600 - 2009 (Australian) code added.
- Minimum of 10mm dia bars used as default for bending schedule.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.05 2009/12/03|
- Recompiled to include latest libraries.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2009/05/26|
|Ver. 2.4.03 2009/01/27|
- Recompiled for compatibility with quest user configurations.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2009/01/23|
- Range check and integer overflow errors fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/09/18|
- Recompiled for compatibility with Linux servers.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.02 2007/04/10|
- Generation of bending schedules updated to new Padds format.
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/04/10|
- Fixed bending schedule display: when changing to bottom view and back to top - lost half of the display.
|Ver. 2.2.03 2007/02/10|
- ACI 318 - 2005 code added.
|Ver. 2.2.02 2006/11/13|
- Increased number of load cases to 100.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2006/07/21|
- Fixed neutral axis depth problem for Hong Kong code.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.03 2005/03/14|
- Recompiled for Padds compatibility.
|Ver. 2.1.02 2005/02/03|
- Point and line loads sometimes not correctly included if there were empty lines in loads input table.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2005/02/01|
- Design codes added: AS3600 - 2001 and HK concrete 2004.
- Splitter added between load input and picture.
|Ver. 2.1.00 2004/09/14|
|Ver. 2.0.03 2004/06/15|
|Ver. 2.0.02 1970/01/01|
- Now uses Windows Padds for generating schedules.
- Full schedule is now displayed.
|Ver. 2.0.01 2003/12/08|
- Plotting of deflection envelopes corrected for the case: Long-term deflections.
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/05/08|