|Ver. 3.0.12 2016/12/12|
- Saving of bending schedule added.
|Ver. 3.0.11 2016/12/05|
- Corrected incorporation of rebar designation and fcu and fy from the general preferences settings.
|Ver. 3.0.10 2016/10/03|
- Design lightest bar size function replaced by facility to choose one bar size for all bars to check.
- Corrections to addition of slenderness moments for ACI and Australian codes.
|Ver. 3.0.09 2016/09/09|
- Corrected reading of Eurocode country addendum coefficients as set in Eurocode settings.
|Ver. 3.0.08 2016/07/19|
- Corrected Total moment formula in calcsheet for Eurocodes.
|Ver. 3.0.07 2016/05/30|
- Corrected plotting of design diagram on design page when selecting a different load case: position defaulted to "Top" position even though a different position was selected.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2016/04/06|
- Compatibility problem with large fonts, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2016/03/31|
- Minor aesthetic changes.
- Fixed positional memory function of application.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2016/03/24|
- Refinement of iteration to aid convergence.
- 3D Interaction diagram set to orthogonal.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/03/03|
- Access violation error fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/06|
- Occasional range check error during start up, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
|Ver. 2.6.23 2015/11/27|
- Corrected Bottom End Condition dropdown list: "Free" changed to "Pinned".
- Effective length factor Î² changed automatically when changing End conditions or braced condition.
|Ver. 2.6.22 2015/11/09|
- Corrected 'Divide by zero' error occurring for small axial loads with Eurocodes.
- Corrected braced condition checkbox.
- Corrected negative Safety Factors occurring.
- Improvements to interface and styles.
|Ver. 2.6.21 2015/10/08|
- Corrected working when set to Imperial units.
- Corrected 'omit slenderness moments' function - was on when set to 'Allow angled neutral axis'.
|Ver. 2.6.20 2015/09/21|
- Implemented second style plus style select button.
- Corrected Gencol loading very slowly.
- Corrected list index out of bound error.
|Ver. 2.6.19 2015/09/03|
- Implementation of new ribbon and style format.
- Corrected calcsheet calculation of Madd for old British and related codes.
|Ver. 2.6.18 2015/07/01|
- Added support for New Zealand concrete design code NZS 3101 - 2006.
- Improved accuracy of 3D interaction diagram.
|Ver. 2.6.17 2015/04/10|
- Cosmetic improvements to 3D interaction diagram.
|Ver. 2.6.16 2015/04/09|
- 3D interaction diagram adjusted so that actual moments can be plotted instead of transformed moments.
- Adjustment to reinforcement stress calculations.
|Ver. 2.6.15 2015/03/19|
- Areas of bar sizes suggested adapted for nominal values as used in Australian codes.
|Ver. 2.6.14 2015/03/11|
- 3D interaction diagram: corrected gaps and spikes sometimes occuring.
|Ver. 2.6.13 2015/03/09|
- Added 3D interaction diagram.
- Added allowance of neutral axis to be angled (not perpendicular) to moment direction to satisfy equilibrium in the perpendicular direction as well.
- Corrected selection of critical load case.
|Ver. 2.6.12 2015/01/06|
- Corrected highlighting of case with lowest safety factor.
- Corrected Eurocode 2 slenderness criteria assessment: inclusion of moments due to imperfection in calculation of parameter rm.
|Ver. 2.6.11 2014/04/24|
- Correction of factor Ã used in slenderness moment calculation for Eurocode 2; used slenderness limit instead of actual slenderness.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2014/04/07|
- Added Hong Kong - 2013 design code.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2014/03/05|
- Corrected loading of end conditions when run from command line.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2013/12/12|
- Adjusted handling of moments due to imperfections: about the final design axis only.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2013/12/09|
- Corrected output for Eurocode 2 - 2004: Eccentricity moments now always added and no longer used as a minimum only.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2013/11/22|
- Maximum no. of load cases set to 5000.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2013/11/14|
- Send to Calcpad function fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2013/11/07|
- Corrections to Eurocode 2 - 2004 output.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/10/07|
- Corrected minimum eccentricity for Eurocode 2 - 2004.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/05/22|
- Maximum slenderness message in calcsheets corrected for British and derived codes.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/03/12|
- Bar marks on drawing in Padds schedule corrected if inspected using 'Entity Info'.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
- Maintenance release.
- Eurocode 2 concrete material factor corrected - defaulted to 1.5 even if changed by user.
|Ver. 2.5.14 2012/10/17|
- Fixed error when generating bending schedules.
|Ver. 2.5.13 2012/10/10|
- Minimum moments calculated separately about both main axes.
- ACI318 - 2011 design code added.
|Ver. 2.5.12 2012/09/14|
- Improved design code selection dialogue box with large fonts display setting.
|Ver. 2.5.11 2012/06/13|
- Corrected default moment axis for no moments entered. Note added regarding no moments about weakest axis.
|Ver. 2.5.10 2012/01/10|
- Corrected Mmin calculation - sometimes overestimated for ACI 2005 code.
|Ver. 2.5.09 2011/11/15|
- Fixed problem with iterations when in 'Design for smallest bar size' mode.
- Attended to problem generating IO error 103.
|Ver. 2.5.08 2011/10/05|
- Slenderness moments for EC2 (1992) corrected - were overestimated.
- Removed EC2 (1992) as an available design code.
|Ver. 2.5.07 2011/09/21|
- Corrected missing additional moments in Calcsheet output tables.
|Ver. 2.5.06 2011/08/12|
- Corrected "Send to Calcpad" function.
|Ver. 2.5.05 2011/06/10|
- Added error message for condition N > 0.75*Pc for American, Canadian and Australian codes.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2011/02/24|
- Corrected moment angle for biaxial moments.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2011/02/08|
- Corrections to sign of M1/M2 when calculating slenderness requirements in Euro and Australian codes.
- Refinements to calcsheet output.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2011/01/19|
- A23.3-4 - 2010 (Canadian) code added.
- Refinements to detailed equations in calcsheets.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/08/13|
- AS3600 - 2009 (Australian) code added.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.15 2010/02/25|
- Corrections to stress block calculation for IS456 code - compression strength sometimes underestimated.
|Ver. 2.4.14 2009/10/09|
- Corrected 'Design lightest single bar size' mode - display sometimes showed output with a smaller bar size than the final design bar size.
|Ver. 2.4.13 2009/07/08|
- Corrected calculation of concrete area.
|Ver. 2.4.12 2009/04/02|
- Fixed problem where openings on very large sections were sometimes ignored.
|Ver. 2.4.11 2009/02/02|
- Corrected range check error.
|Ver. 2.4.10 2009/01/27|
- Recompiled for compatibility with user configurations.
|Ver. 2.4.09 2008/11/28|
- Improved calculation for subtraction of bar areas when calculating total concrete area.
- Added stress block depth factor to formula for Nbal in calcsheets.
- Adjusted beta value for stress block for IS456 - values sometimes too small.
|Ver. 2.4.08 2008/09/08|
- Changed Calcsheet output of '0.95fy' in BS8110 - 1997 code to read '0.87fy' when fy>=500 MPa. Calculations were correct.
- Fixed final calculations procedure for 'select lightest bar size' option.
|Ver. 2.4.07 2008/08/25|
- Corrected plotting of Interaction diagrams about Y-Y axis for sections of high aspect ration.
|Ver. 2.4.06 2008/08/19|
- Corrected behaviour when switching from Design with bars as entered' to 'design lightest bar size' mode and back.
|Ver. 2.4.05 2008/08/12|
- Nominal reinforcement reported on BS page now based on gross concrete area, not nett area.
- Corrected SF too low for some load cases.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2008/08/11|
- Corrected loading and saving of ACI code parameters.
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/06/08|
- Updating of reinforcement entered corrected on Bending Schedule tab.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/06/13|
- Corrected slenderness moments for Eurocode 2.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/04/01|
- Fixed display of scroll values on graphs.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.08 2008/02/14|
- Corrected drawing of stress block for high strength concrete when beta<0.9.
|Ver. 2.3.07 2007/12/13|
- Corrected slenderness moment calculation for ACI codes - additional moments too conservative.
|Ver. 2.3.06 2007/10/01|
- Changed level output on bending schedule to 3 decimal places if levels are in m.
|Ver. 2.3.05 2007/08/31|
- Safety factor corrected for ACI and Canadian codes. (Sometimes reported>1 when design values outside of column curve).
|Ver. 2.3.04 2007/08/30|
- Added note in calcsheets on simplified stress block for HK code.
|Ver. 2.3.03 2007/07/10|
- Corrected calculation of balanced neutral axis for British and related codes - cover was not subtracted.
|Ver. 2.3.02 2007/05/24|
- No. of load cases increased to 500.
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/04/10|
- Generation of bending schedules updated to new Padds format.
|Ver. 2.3.00 2007/03/12|
|Ver. 2.2.07 2007/02/07|
- ACI 318 - 2005 code added.
|Ver. 2.2.06 2006/12/01|
- User logon procedure improved.
|Ver. 2.2.05 2006/09/19|
- Fixed application of minimum moments where greater than any applied moments.
|Ver. 2.2.04 2006/09/19|
- Fixed Y-Y interaction diagram for very high aspect ratio columns (top was truncated).
|Ver. 2.2.03 2006/09/05|
- Initial momemts about Y-Y axis were given as 0 in written output on Calcsheets.
|Ver. 2.2.02 2006/02/06|
- Optimized speed of calculations for Indian code.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2006/01/26|
- Bar positions can now be entered relative to previous bar bar.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.09 2005/12/08|
- No of bars increased from 1000 to 2000.
|Ver. 2.1.08 2005/11/29|
- Bulge code (U) added to Codes column as alternative method of specifying arcs.
|Ver. 2.1.07 2005/11/24|
- Design lightest bar size option fixed - defaulted to bar size required by last load case and not the largest size of all load cases.
|Ver. 2.1.06 2005/09/30|
- Compressive strain output in calcsheets showed 0.0035 even for high strength concrete.
- K reduction factor previously limited to 0.4 now reduced to 0.1 (code does not specify a minimum).
|Ver. 2.1.05 2005/09/08|
- Effective length factor ÃÅ¸ cahnged back to default value automatically when tabbing back to input after analysing.
|Ver. 2.1.04 2005/06/30|
- Australian code added.
- Calculations for slenderness moments refined - ACI and Canadian codes.
- Resolution of slenderness moments from weakest axis to X- and Y- axes corrected.
|Ver. 2.1.03 2005/03/14|
- Recompiled for Padds compatibility.
|Ver. 2.1.02 2005/03/01|
- Nominal reinforcement added on design output page.
- Hong Kong and Indian Design codes added.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2004/12/08|
- Nominal moments at the bottom of the column about the X axis was overestimated in some instances for a braced column.
|Ver. 2.1.00 2004/09/14|
|Ver. 2.0.03 2003/10/31|
- BS 4466 and BS 8666 detailing code support added.
|Ver. 2.0.02 2003/10/24|
- Now uses Windows Padds for generating schedules.
- Full schedule is now displayed.
|Ver. 2.0.01 2003/10/06|
- Checkbox for omitting slenderness moments added.
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/08/05|
- New system library implemented.