|Ver. 3.0.06 2017/08/18|
- Corrected water table force for Rankine theory.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2017/08/18|
- Corrected problem when Prokon options were set to Imperial but maximum bar diameter was not set accordingly.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2017/04/03|
- Added ACI318 - 14 design code.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/04/06|
- Compatibility problem with large fonts, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/05|
- "Running in demo mode" problem fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
- Major release.
- Implemented new user interface library.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2015/06/11|
- Added NZ3101 (New Zealand) design code.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2015/03/17|
- Areas of bar sizes suggested adapted for nominal values as used in Australian codes.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2014/06/13|
- Recompiled for improved readability with large fonts display setting.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2014/04/08|
- Added Hong Kong - 2013 design code.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2013/09/17|
- Point load calculation further refined - done over a width of wall projected at 30 degrees from vertical.
- Line loads modelled as a line of point loads.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2013/09/09|
- Point load calculation adjusted - too low values if close to wall.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2013/07/02|
- Corrected slip safety factors shown on design diagram; was correct in tabled output.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/06/18|
- Improved display of cursor values on wall reinforcement graph.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/03/13|
- Adjustment to tabulated base moments and reinforcement in calcsheet to be more accurate.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/02/25|
- Corrections to factor of safety for sliding if rotation about shear key.
- Recalculation did not occur of SF for overturning was changed.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
|Ver. 2.5.13 2012/10/17|
- Fixed error when generating bending schedules.
|Ver. 2.5.12 2012/10/10|
- Fixed range check error when scrolling base reinforcement graph.
|Ver. 2.5.11 2012/10/01|
- Corrected error in safety factor against sliding introduced in version 2.5.10.
|Ver. 2.5.10 2012/09/20|
- Corrected passive pressure on base and shear key in submerged condition (seepage allowed).
|Ver. 2.5.09 2012/09/14|
- Improved design code selection dialogue box with large fonts display setting.
|Ver. 2.5.08 2012/01/26|
- Recompile to correct 'Save As' function when using right mouse click on a picture.
|Ver. 2.5.07 2011/08/24|
- Corrected bending schedule error if no clips entered.
|Ver. 2.5.06 2011/08/12|
- Corrected send to calcpad function.
|Ver. 2.5.05 2011/07/11|
- Number of clips on bending schedule too many - corrected.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2011/07/01|
- Refinements to bending schedule.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2011/02/09|
- Recompile to include CSA23.3-04 (2010) Canadian code.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2010/08/18|
- Maximum soil pressure now indicated in red if it exceeds the allowable pressure.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/08/11|
- Added AS3600 - 2009 (Australian) code.
- Mild steel bar designation aligned with global preferences.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.09 2009/08/06|
- Improvements to readability of output graphics page.
|Ver. 2.4.08 2009/05/26|
|Ver. 2.4.07 2009/01/27|
- Recompiled for compatibility with quest user configurations.
|Ver. 2.4.06 2009/01/14|
- Bending Schedule display problem fixed.
- Error check for soil thickness adjusted.
|Ver. 2.4.05 2008/09/18|
- Base reinforcement corrected - sometimes retained previous values if wall Ab is reduced.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2008/08/06|
- Base reinforcement output adjusted so that front bottom rebar is not calculated to centre of wall but to the front of the wall only.
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/07/07|
- Reinforcement in design page table changed to reflect values on face of wall/base and not at centres.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/04/29|
- Added error check: soil below back of base.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/04/01|
- Fixed display of scroll values on graphs.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.06 2007/10/01|
- Positive and negative values of vertical acceleration kv now allowed.
|Ver. 2.3.05 2007/08/28|
- Corrected calcsheet output regarding point/line loads on wall itself.
|Ver. 2.3.04 2007/08/22|
- Corrected passive pressure resistance under seismic load - was underestimated.
|Ver. 2.3.03 2007/07/10|
- Adjusted standard bar spacings to clause 8.3.5 of SABS0144.
|Ver. 2.3.02 2007/05/10|
- Maximum value displayed on base reinforcement diagram corrected.
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/04/10|
- Generation of bending schedules updated to new Padds format.
|Ver. 2.3.00 2007/03/12|
|Ver. 2.2.05 2007/03/09|
- Shear force in wall corrected - was overestimated.
|Ver. 2.2.04 2007/02/02|
- ACI318 - 2005 code added.
|Ver. 2.2.03 2006/07/21|
- Fixed neutral axis depth problem for Hong Kong code.
|Ver. 2.2.02 2006/06/19|
- Generate starter bars in schedule with code 32 bars where required to obtain anchor lengths.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2005/03/28|
- Can now store bending schedule data with input.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.07 2005/10/07|
- Bending Schedule: Base bottom reinforcing was occasionally incorrectly copied to the top layer.
|Ver. 2.1.06 2005/05/30|
- Point & line loads corrected for case where h3<>0.
|Ver. 2.1.05 2005/03/14|
- Recompiled for Padds compatibility.
|Ver. 2.1.04 2005/02/01|
- Design codes added: As3600 - 2001 and HK concrete 2004.
|Ver. 2.1.03 2004/12/12|
- Listed base moments on calcsheets were one position out of step.
|Ver. 2.1.02 2004/12/08|
- Soil density in front of wall reduced if seepage allowed and Hw>H2.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2004/10/06|
- Maximum default bar size can now be limited using the general preferences in Calcpad.
|Ver. 2.1.00 2004/09/14|
|Ver. 2.0.06 2004/06/15|
|Ver. 2.0.05 2004/03/29|
- SF slip (ULS) for propped walls was not indicated on the Design diagram.
|Ver. 2.0.04 2004/03/23|
- Nominal reinforcement for ACI, Canadian and Euro - code corrected.
|Ver. 2.0.03 2004/02/26|
- Small adjustments at top of wall in bending schedule sketch.
|Ver. 2.0.02 1970/01/01|
- Stability checks at ULS added.
|Ver. 2.0.01 2003/10/24|
- Now uses Windows Padds for generating schedules.
- Full schedule is now displayed.
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/08/05|