|Ver. 3.0.24 2018/03/16|
- BS8666-2005: Shape code 33 - Dimension C can now be edited.
|Ver. 3.0.23 2018/02/21|
- SDI files may now be saved per schedule.
|Ver. 3.0.22 2018/02/07|
- Problems with downloading ProkonDwgEngine, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.21 2018/02/02|
- Exporting of DXF and DWG files: Text width factor adjusted for better compatibility.
|Ver. 3.0.20 2018/01/31|
- SANS 282 - 2011 : Multiple bar group now supports Shape codes 37 and 38.
|Ver. 3.0.19 2018/01/10|
- Maximum number of lines in bending schedule increased from 1000 to 2000.
|Ver. 3.0.18 2017/12/04|
- Font of bending schedule title block fixed when printing sketches only.
|Ver. 3.0.17 2017/11/20|
- Dimension problems after block copying of rebars with zero X or Y signs, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.16 2017/10/31|
- ProkonDwgEngine upgraded to version 11.
|Ver. 3.0.15 2017/10/11|
- Drawing units now specified in DXF files to avoid problems on computers that default to imperial units.
|Ver. 3.0.14 2017/10/10|
- Exception problem with version 3.0.13 fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.13 2017/10/05|
- Option added to automatically delete incompatible raster images.
|Ver. 3.0.12 2017/09/29|
- Multiple bars: Custom layers now allowed e.g. T1+T3.
|Ver. 3.0.11 2017/09/12|
- Problem with bar shape code 65 during block moves, fixed.
- Scaling factor for PDF bending schedules added.
|Ver. 3.0.10 2017/09/05|
- Mirroring of rebars fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.09 2017/08/31|
- Demo mode problem after double-clicking on file name, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.08 2017/08/18|
- Detailing code setting now synchronized with preferences settings in Calcpad.
|Ver. 3.0.07 2017/03/02|
- Any high yield and mild steel bar designations now accepted.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2017/02/07|
- Special shapecodes enabled for BS8666.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2016/11/29|
- Rebar Zones: Rebar layer setting on dialog occasionally ignored.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2016/11/23|
- Enable activation of Padds while in session.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/02/03|
- Duplicate grid problem in scripter fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/18|
- Problem with generating input files, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
- Major release.
- Implemented new user interface library.
|Ver. 2.6.22 2015/05/26|
- Occasional problem with paper size of PDF files fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.21 2015/03/13|
|Ver. 2.6.20 2015/01/21|
- Size of exported DPF files reduced.
|Ver. 2.6.19 2015/01/15|
- Reading of dwg files added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.6.18 2014/11/25|
- Problem with placing text introduced in last version, fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.17 2014/11/24|
- Shape code 207 problem fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.16 2014/11/24|
- Special shape code 207 (seismic stirrup) added.
|Ver. 2.6.15 2014/10/13|
- Sending of bug reports enabled.
|Ver. 2.6.14 2014/09/18|
- Slab detailing link from Frame Analysis fixed for inclined slabs like staircases.
|Ver. 2.6.13 2014/05/26|
- Maximum number of vertexes per polyline increased from 5000 to 20000.
|Ver. 2.6.12 2014/05/06|
- Polyface meshes in AutoCAD® drawings now converted to polylines.
|Ver. 2.6.11 2014/04/22|
- Adressed issue with running Padds on Windows XP.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2014/04/01|
- Problem with writing DXFs when drawing contains solid hatches, fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2014/02/07|
- Prokon Drawing Engine used for importing DWG and DXF drawings upgraded to version 10; adds support for AutoCAD® 2013 and 2014 DWG format.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2013/10/16|
- Problems with setting the Scheduling Code, using the Rebar / Parameter function, fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2013/09/12|
- BS 8666: Drawing of shape code 75 fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2013/09/11|
- Text underline option added to Dimension Parameters.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2013/08/19|
- Corrected Transpose Scale function; entities not in block scope were not transposed.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2013/07/22|
- Illegal characters stripped from layer names before writing DWG and DXF files.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/05/22|
- Exception error when using shape code 192, fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/03/08|
- Occasional exception when using Rebar/Dot function, fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2012/12/05|
- Changes made by scripts to the bending schedule were not saved to the drawing database.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
|Ver. 2.5.40 2012/11/14|
- Occasional exception while printing bending schedules, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.39 2012/11/02|
- Rebar dialog: Icon for Shape Code 42 displayed the D dimension incorrectly.
|Ver. 2.5.38 2012/09/13|
- Problems with stripping rich text formatting characters, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.37 2012/08/14|
- Bar lengths for special shape codes 203 to 206 revised.
|Ver. 2.5.36 2012/08/08|
- Special shape codes for bridge detailing added (163,201-207).
|Ver. 2.5.35 2012/06/13|
- Problem with generating general column sections with circular holes fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.34 2012/05/22|
- Text in generated bending schedules were occasionally underlined.
|Ver. 2.5.33 2012/05/18|
- Prokon Dwg Engine upgraded to version 9.
|Ver. 2.5.32 2012/04/23|
- Illegal characters now stripped from layer table before exporting to DWG.
- Colour property now also transferred during "Set hatch parameters" function.
|Ver. 2.5.31 2012/02/13|
- Function added for adding hooks to bar ends (RW).
|Ver. 2.5.30 2012/02/10|
- SANS 282: Problem with drawing of bars with shape code 43 fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.29 2012/02/03|
- Drawing of shape codes 41,42 and 43 refined.
|Ver. 2.5.28 2011/12/09|
- Support added for SANS 282 - 2011.
|Ver. 2.5.27 2011/11/25|
- Custom shape code 162 added.
|Ver. 2.5.26 2011/10/11|
- Problem with snapping to construction intersection when extremely zoomed in, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.25 2011/09/28|
- Occasional problem with clipping of polylines, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.24 2011/08/04|
- B dimension for special shape code 192 fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.23 2011/07/29|
- Limit on maximum arc radius removed.
|Ver. 2.5.22 2011/07/25|
- Cursor token was not reset after performing a timed backup.
|Ver. 2.5.21 2011/07/21|
- Exception report when trying to print, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.20 2011/07/20|
- ProkonDwgEngine upgraded to version 8.
|Ver. 2.5.19 2011/06/09|
- "AddFont" function added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.5.18 2011/05/30|
- "Save configuration" function on "Assign" menu, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.17 2011/04/06|
- Generation of input files for General Column Design for columns with containing openings, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.16 2011/03/31|
- Default layer of multiple bars, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.15 2011/03/22|
- Corrected default layer for "Multiple Bars" command.
|Ver. 2.5.14 2011/02/17|
- ProkonDwgEngine now used to create DWG files (File / Write function).
|Ver. 2.5.13 2011/01/19|
- SANS 282: Corrected drawing of shapecode 53 in double line mode.
|Ver. 2.5.12 2010/11/25|
- Rebar dialog enhanced to allow editing of bar cover.
- Length of standard hooks now drawn more accurately.
- Code 65 bar now drawn on indicated side.
|Ver. 2.5.11 2010/10/19|
- Date format on bending schedule now set according to system settings.
|Ver. 2.5.10 2010/10/18|
- Occasional file access error fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.09 2010/10/06|
- ProkonDwgEngine upgraded to ver 7 (for import of DWG files).
|Ver. 2.5.08 2010/09/28|
- Position of "Ortho" button in status bar, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.07 2010/09/15|
- Rebar / Circular Grid function fixed to support arcs.
|Ver. 2.5.06 2010/09/02|
- Generation of bending schedule from concrete modules - default template file now automatically loaded if none is set.
|Ver. 2.5.05 2010/09/01|
- Printing A3 size bending schedule sketches now supported.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2010/08/30|
- Support added for AutoCAD® 2011 drawings.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2010/08/25|
- Hatch / Area command fixed.
- Editing text will no longer change the global text parameters.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2010/07/22|
- Problem with automatic incrementing of schedule numbers fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/07/12|
- Erase dimension command added (EN).
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.60 2010/04/16|
- Line spacing factor defined at dimension parameters, now used for reinforcing captions.
|Ver. 2.4.59 2010/03/31|
- "Combine BS quantities" produced incorrect totals in case of multipage schedules.
|Ver. 2.4.58 2010/02/17|
- Occasional problems with new "Rebar / Multiple bars" function, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.57 2010/01/28|
- Occasional doubling of bars in schedules generated from Continuous beam module, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.56 2009/12/02|
- Text justify setting was occasionally disturbed by the Text / Caption function.
|Ver. 2.4.55 2009/11/30|
- ProkonDwgEngine updated to support ACAD 2010 format.
- Rebar dialog refined.
|Ver. 2.4.54 2009/11/20|
- Multi-line rich text now imported correctly from DWG and DXF files.
- Rebar dialog refined.
|Ver. 2.4.53 2009/11/13|
- New problems in Fillet and Chamfer functions fixed.
- New shapecode dialog boxes introduced for rebar functions.
- Hatching of curve with huge radius fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.52 2009/10/15|
- Fillet command (E/F) now refined to insert the fillet between the indicated line segments.
|Ver. 2.4.51 2009/09/21|
- "Verify Schedule" function exposed to scripter.
|Ver. 2.4.50 2009/09/16|
- Problem with importing steel profiles, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.49 2009/09/02|
- Occasional exception when displaying help, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.48 2009/07/24|
- Maximum no of inserts in DWG and DXF files increased to 100000.
|Ver. 2.4.47 2009/07/16|
- Function added to file menu to insert other Padds drawings into the current drawing.
|Ver. 2.4.46 2009/06/24|
- Problems with stepped rebars fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.45 2009/04/23|
- Exception reports can now be emailed again.
|Ver. 2.4.44 2009/04/17|
- Bending schedule can now be shown in a separate window. (See Window / Float).
|Ver. 2.4.43 2009/04/14|
- Problems with "Demo mode" fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.42 2009/04/09|
- Maximum number of coordinates per hatch entity increased from 1000 to 2000.
|Ver. 2.4.41 2009/03/30|
- Rebar entities can now be drawn as a dot by changing the X-sign to 2.
|Ver. 2.4.40 2009/03/25|
- Problem with visibility of application icon on taskbar, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.39 2009/03/25|
- Exception when clicking "RK" button, fixed.
- Hook lengths of shape code 37 and 38 bars drawn with Y-sign=0, now preserved after streching the bar.
|Ver. 2.4.38 2009/03/03|
- Line widths mow omitted from DXF drawings to avoid double line display in ACAD.
|Ver. 2.4.37 2009/02/11|
- Problem with generating complex mesh files fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.36 2008/02/09|
- Rebar diameters can now be set. See new Rebar Parameters (RP) function.
|Ver. 2.4.35 2008/01/07|
- Problems with installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.34 2008/12/10|
- Maximium length of bending schedule no increased from 20 to 30 characters.
|Ver. 2.4.33 2008/12/03|
- Shape code 134 added (for detailing of column heads).
|Ver. 2.4.32 2008/11/18|
- "Out of windows resources" problem fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.31 2008/11/12|
- Occasional problem with creating PDF files fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.30 2008/11/03|
- Prompting and drawinng of shape code 65 bars refined.
|Ver. 2.4.29 2008/10/24|
- Problem with color of angular dimensions fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.28 2008/10/16|
- Plotting of reinforcement contours (see Frame, Design links):.
- Maximum number of loadcases increased from 50 to 200.
|Ver. 2.4.27 2008/10/14|
- Problem with extending a rebar while the magnetic cursor is off, fixed.
- Occasional problem with "Rebar / Indicate beam" fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.26 2008/10/02|
- Automatic installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers, enabled.
- Problems with Rebar / Area zone, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.25 2008/09/23|
- Full circle shape code 65 bars are now drawn correctly.
|Ver. 2.4.24 2008/09/06|
- Generation of Prosec inputfiles now supports multiple positive outlines.
|Ver. 2.4.23 2008/09/05|
- "Circle 3 elements function" can now be used with a polyline.
|Ver. 2.4.22 2008/09/04|
- If more than 1 drawing was open, the user will now be prompted correctly whether he wants to save changes.
|Ver. 2.4.21 2008/08/27|
- Snapping when "Magnetic Cursor" off, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.20 2008/08/16|
- Weld symbols: Spacing of text improved.
|Ver. 2.4.19 2008/08/12|
- Option added to renumber all bar marks.
|Ver. 2.4.18 2008/08/06|
- Stair case macros occasionally had discrepancies in number of bars shown in plan and section.
|Ver. 2.4.17 2008/08/04|
- "Set Text Parameters" function (TS) now accepts preset points.
|Ver. 2.4.16 2008/07/23|
- Maximum number of line segments in polyline increased from 2000 to 5000.
|Ver. 2.4.15 2008/07/19|
- Exporting of DWG files added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.4.14 2008/07/15|
- Generation of mesh input file now includes columns also.
- Expanded bar groups can now be printed.
|Ver. 2.4.13 2008/06/05|
- Prokon's new Venim mesh generator now implemented.
|Ver. 2.4.12 2008/06/04|
- Position of drawing on Gif files adjusted.
|Ver. 2.4.11 2008/05/28|
- Automatic installation of ProkonDwgEngine on Vista computers, enabled.
|Ver. 2.4.10 2008/05/15|
- Hatch entities now automatically moved to the background.
|Ver. 2.4.09 2008/05/14|
- DXF and DWG rich text support refined.
|Ver. 2.4.08 2008/05/06|
- Occasional problem with generating Frame input files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.07 2008/04/21|
- Problem with "Text on bar" (R/O) function, fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.06 2008/04/18|
- Line colours fixed for imported DWF files.
- Mesh generation fixed (Macro menu).
|Ver. 2.4.05 2008/04/17|
- Number of contours for slab reinforcing can now be set from Frame.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2008/04/14|
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/04/11|
- ProkonDWGengine upgraded to version 3. AutoCAD® region entities are now supported.
- Problems with multi-layered Padds libraries fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/04/10|
- DXF and DWG files containning rich text now supported.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/03/25|
- Rebar / Area zone function fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.45 2008/03/10|
- Problem with disappearing hatch entities fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.44 2008/03/06|
- Problem with converting BMP to GIF images fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.43 2008/03/03|
- Locking problem with shape code 192 fixed.
- Problem with underlined text when reading DXF or DWG files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.42 2008/01/28|
- Problem with saving minimixed windows, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.41 2008/01/16|
- Line widths now included in exported DWG and DXF files.
- Resolution of exported PDF files improved.
|Ver. 2.3.40 2008/01/10|
- Occasional problems with writing DWG files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.39 2007/12/23|
- Size and position of text entities in exported DWG files fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.38 2007/12/13|
- Problem with generating Frame input files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.37 2007/12/06|
- Rich text formatting characters now stripped from multiline text.
|Ver. 2.3.36 2007/11/30|
- Problem with batch printing of bending schedules solved.
|Ver. 2.3.35 2007/11/16|
- Optimized graphics library built in to speed up redraws.
|Ver. 2.3.34 2007/10/08|
- Stretching a shape code 55 bar now preserves the A, B, D and E dimensions.
|Ver. 2.3.33 2007/09/27|
- Support added for Acad multi-line text entities when importing DWG and DXF files.
|Ver. 2.3.32 2007/09/21|
- New Prokon Dwg Engine added for importing of Dwg files (See File Read function).
|Ver. 2.3.31 2007/09/11|
- Bargroups were occasionally not shrinked with cover.
|Ver. 2.3.30 2007/09/06|
- EF (Each Face) suffix now supported in the "Rebar Multiple bars" function.
|Ver. 2.3.29 2007/08/31|
- Occasional problem with staircase detailing module fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.28 2007/08/28|
- Occasional integer overflow problem when clicking on bending schedule, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.27 2007/08/10|
- Function added for combining bending schedule quantities. (See Macro menu).
- Truncated text problem when loading old block files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.26 2007/08/08|
- Function added for detaling complex areas (Rebar / Area Zone).
|Ver. 2.3.25 2007/07/09|
- Last entity in blocks imported from old library files was dropped.
|Ver. 2.3.24 2007/06/15|
- Multi-line text entities containing more that 100 lines were truncated when exported to DXF.
- Fillet and chamfer functions caused exceptions on huge drawings.
|Ver. 2.3.23 2007/06/14|
- Packing of layer table occasionally resulted in the loss of some entities.
|Ver. 2.3.22 2007/06/13|
- Paper size of PDF output files adjusted.
|Ver. 2.3.21 2007/06/07|
- Position of drawing on PDF file corrected.
|Ver. 2.3.20 2007/05/29|
- Setting the number of undo steps to 1 caused occasional runtime errors.
|Ver. 2.3.19 2007/05/22|
- Automatic logging of all actions disabled to improve performance.
|Ver. 2.3.18 2007/05/16|
- Entity info function: Checks added for illegal pen or layer values.
|Ver. 2.3.17 2007/05/14|
- Several windows menu function (WA, WT,WH, WM and WP) exposed to scripter.
|Ver. 2.3.16 2007/05/14|
- Problem with loading old block files containing rasters, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.15 2007/05/10|
- Problem with importing old library files fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.14 2007/05/09|
- Occasional problem with combining bending schedules fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.13 2007/04/26|
- Problem with generating Prosec files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.12 2007/04/25|
- Pen widths now saved with pen settings.
- Bending Schedule page setup now loaded automatically.
|Ver. 2.3.11 2007/04/19|
- Block mirror occasionally malfunctioned for rebar shape codes 45 and 62.
|Ver. 2.3.10 2007/04/17|
- Old block and library files can now be used.
|Ver. 2.3.09 2007/04/12|
- Entity Info dialogs refined to show or clear new colour property.
|Ver. 2.3.08 2007/04/12|
- Print colour of solid hatches fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.07 2007/04/12|
- Problem with temporary rubberband lines fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.06 2007/04/12|
- Problems with importing DXF files fixed.
- Occasional problem with setting hatch parameters fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.05 2007/04/11|
- Colour property added to all entities.
|Ver. 2.3.04 2007/03/04|
- Entities are now plotted in the same order in which they were entered on the drawing.
|Ver. 2.3.03 2007/03/30|
- Attempting to combine bending schedules with no drawing open, caused an exception.
|Ver. 2.3.02 2007/03/29|
- Occasional runtime error when focusing minimized windows, fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/03/20|
- Problem with bending schedule numbers fixed.
- Occasional problem with illegal layer number fixed.
|Ver. 2.3.00 2007/03/12|
|Ver. 2.2.40 2007/03/06|
- Recompiled to reflect changes in user logon procedure.
|Ver. 2.2.39 2007/02/20|
- Option added to draw every bar in a bar group (See X button in status bar at bottom of window).
|Ver. 2.2.38 2007/02/09|
- "Print to PDF" function exposed to scripter.
|Ver. 2.2.37 2007/01/26|
- Import DWG routine replaced.
|Ver. 2.2.36 2007/01/16|
- Preview added for Hatch/area (HA) and Macro/generate mesh (MN) functions.
|Ver. 2.2.35 2007/01/10|
- Special shape codes (code 187 to 198) refined.
- Meshing option added to Macro menu (MN).
|Ver. 2.2.34 2006/12/11|
- Refinement to import of DWG files.
|Ver. 2.2.33 2006/12/05|
- Mirroring of shape code 83 stools: hook length now preserved.
|Ver. 2.2.32 2006/11/28|
|Ver. 2.2.31 2006/11/17|
- Button added on "Edit Hatch pattern" dialog for importing op AutoCAD® hatch pattern files.
- Reading of DXF hatch patterns improved.
|Ver. 2.2.30 2006/11/14|
- Debugging mode enabled for scripts.
|Ver. 2.2.29 2006/10/05|
- Additional shape codes added.
|Ver. 2.2.28 2006/09/20|
- Minor improvement to importing of DWG and DXF files.
|Ver. 2.2.27 2006/09/10|
- Dimension/arroW(DW) function added.
|Ver. 2.2.26 2006/09/05|
- Updating of USERS.LOG file improved.
|Ver. 2.2.25 2006/08/16|
- Setting of Detailing code now synchronized with General Preferences.
|Ver. 2.2.24 2006/08/11|
- Memory management improved.
- Problem with bending schedule grid jumping to first line, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.23 2006/08/02|
- Generation of Prosec and Gencol sections consisting of circular profiles with multiple holes now supported.
|Ver. 2.2.22 2006/08/01|
- Occasional problems when working with more than 100 layers, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.21 2006/07/24|
- Function added for clipping hatches (HL).
|Ver. 2.2.20 2006/07/13|
- Printing of bending schedules: Text width factor may now be adjusted on setup page.
|Ver. 2.2.19 2006/06/19|
- BS 8666 : Calculation of bar length for shape code 63 refined.
|Ver. 2.2.18 2006/06/13|
- 'Edit Tags' button added to "Title Block and Print" dialog.
|Ver. 2.2.17 2006/06/07|
- Staircase macro: Problem with mirroring staircase, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.16 2006/06/03|
- Minimum hook and bend allowances updated to SANS 282.
|Ver. 2.2.15 2006/06/02|
- Maximum number of undo steps now limited to 50.
- Memory management improved.
|Ver. 2.2.14 2006/05/23|
- Occasional logon problem on network installations fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.13 2006/05/08|
- SANS 282 - Drawing of shape code 65 bars fixed.
- Rebar cutting length increment can now be set on the Scheduling Code dialog.
|Ver. 2.2.12 2006/04/07|
- SABS 82 code updated to SANS 282.
- Total rebar length now rounded to 25mm in stead of 50mm.
|Ver. 2.2.11 2006/04/01|
- Problem with drawing multiple parallel construction lines fixed.
- Position of bending schedule sketch can now defined on the page setup.
|Ver. 2.2.10 2006/03/24|
- Problem with moving a block from one drawing to another, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.09 2006/03/20|
- Zooming with mouse wheel fixed when multiple drawings open.
- Problem with reading of DXF polylines with more than 2000 line segments, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.08 2006/03/10|
- Occasional text size problem when printing bending schedule to PDF files, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.07 2006/02/24|
- Support for BS 8666 - 2005 completed.
|Ver. 2.2.06 2006/02/23|
- Bending schedule printouts: "No of members" value was ignored if specified in an empty line.
|Ver. 2.2.05 2006/02/15|
- Support added for BS 8666 - 2005.
|Ver. 2.2.04 2006/02/09|
- Line style can now also be used for defining Block Scope.
|Ver. 2.2.03 2006/02/08|
- Generation of input files for general columns with circular openings, fixed.
- Vectorize ellipse function expanded to accommodate circles also.
- Rebar / eXtend (RX) function fixed.
- Problem with adjacent polygons and "Hatch / polygon Hatch (HH)" function, fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.02 2006/01/25|
- "GetLayerName" function added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2006/01/10|
- Preview of parallel construction lines fixed. (LP and LO functions.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.69 2005/12/08|
- Generation of GenCol (C13) input files added. (See Macro / Generate input file.
|Ver. 2.1.68 2005/11/25|
- Tab characters in DXF and CEX files now supported.
|Ver. 2.1.67 2005/11/23|
- Rebars shown in section now exported to DXF as a dot.
|Ver. 2.1.66 2005/11/21|
- Occasional font disparity in bending schedule fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.65 2005/11/16|
- Occasional problem with updating the Padds log file, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.64 2005/11/04|
- Colour of ghosting lines now identical to final colour.
- Dimension font no longer reset when opening additional drawings.
- Block Cut now supports Block Scope setting.
- Improvements to user verification system.
|Ver. 2.1.63 2005/10/17|
- Occasional problem with closing Padds while minimized, fixed.
- Text colors sometimes incorrect on print preview.
|Ver. 2.1.62 2005/10/14|
- Printing to PDF files: .pdf extension now added automatically.
- Option added (See set line parameters) for showing line end points.
|Ver. 2.1.61 2005/10/12|
- Recent problem with Block Copy between drawings fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.60 2005/10/10|
- Spell checking: Testing for the availability of Word XP refined.
|Ver. 2.1.59 2005/10/07|
- Pressing Esc when not in a command will now first clear set points and then marked blocks.
|Ver. 2.1.58 2005/10/04|
- Script compiler error messages enabled.
- Unnecessary duplication of "No of " on bending schedule prints, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.57 2005/09/01|
- Write access on \prokon\bin folder no longer required.
|Ver. 2.1.56 2005/08/22|
- Generation of rebar dots fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.55 2005/08/19|
- Drawings can now be exported to AutoCAD® 2004 format.
|Ver. 2.1.54 2005/08/15|
- Problem with chaining scripts that contain grids, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.53 2005/08/12|
- Tool bar button added for "Print to Pdf file" (FF) function.
|Ver. 2.1.52 2005/08/01|
- Support for Acad splines added.
- Support added for extrusion direction when importing Acad ellipses.
|Ver. 2.1.51 2005/07/28|
- Problem with vetorizing some hatch patterns fixed.
- New version of DWG converter installed (VDpro5.ocx.
|Ver. 2.1.50 2005/07/27|
- Spell checking of uppercase words enabled.
|Ver. 2.1.49 2005/07/21|
- ML (Macro - Library) button fixed.
- BC (Block Cut) now inverts the selection if indicated from right to left.
- Various memory leaks fixed.
- "TpDialog " function added to scripter.
- "HeadingMsg" function added to scripter.
- "Nrows" function added to scripter.
- "FontName" function added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.1.48 2005/07/11|
- Support added for importing of Indian rolled sections.
|Ver. 2.1.47 2005/06/23|
- Problem with snapping to arcs on some layers fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.46 2005/06/14|
- "BarMass" function added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.1.45 2005/06/10|
- Macro commands adjusted for BS8666.
|Ver. 2.1.44 2005/06/08|
- Problem with Padds loosing keyboard focus, fixed.
- Problem with moving zoomed text fixed.
- Default angle of pasted bitmaps now initialized.
- "Pause" command added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.1.43 2005/06/05|
- "Vectorize ellipse" function added.
- Clipping of elliptical arcs fixed.
- Snapping to elliptical arcs refined.
|Ver. 2.1.42 2005/06/02|
- Hatch / Text island fixed for text entities on different layers with different scales.
- Ghosting added for rebar dots and rings.
- Close All function added to the file menu.
|Ver. 2.1.41 2005/05/11|
- Ortho mode problems when working with huge coordinates, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.40 2005/05/06|
- Generation of Prosec input file improved.
- Minimum dimensions for SC11 (BS8666) fixed.
- Spell checker added.
|Ver. 2.1.39 2005/04/29|
- Text Find (TF) function fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.38 2005/04/27|
- Block Change (B0) Problem with changing line styles fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.37 2005/04/22|
- Problem with occasional underlined text in generated bending schedules, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.36 2005/04/18|
- Support added for folder names containing a comma ( ,
|Ver. 2.1.35 2005/04/17|
- Check added for illegal layer numbers when doing a block change.
- Problems with deleting blocks from libraries, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.34 2005/04/14|
- Paper size adjusted for printing to PDF files.
|Ver. 2.1.33 2005/04/08|
- Maximum bending schedule length increased from 250 to 2000 lines.
|Ver. 2.1.32 2005/04/06|
- Occasional "Grid index out of range" error fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.31 2005/04/04|
- Problem with disappearing Print button on Print Preview dialog, fixed,
|Ver. 2.1.30 2005/04/02|
- "Print to PDF file " function (FF) added.
- Problems with huge hatch entities when importing DXF files, fixed.
- Drawing of steel profiles in plan or elevation (MS):.
- Holding down the control key will mirror the current orientation.
|Ver. 2.1.29 2005/04/01|
- Sorting of bar marks now limited to the selected portion of the schedule.
|Ver. 2.1.28 2005/03/25|
- Weld symbols function added to the macro menu (MW.
|Ver. 2.1.27 2005/03/17|
- Problem with importing DWG files fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.26 2005/03/14|
- Button added for sorting bars in bending schedule.
- Option added for saving line parameters with drawing (see "Set Line Parameters" dialog.
- Problem with occasional blank line added to multi-line text, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.25 2005/03/10|
- Scripter: P2_, P3_ and P4_ modified to accept parameters in brackets.
|Ver. 2.1.24 2005/03/09|
- Pen compatibility improved when reading DWG or DXF files.
|Ver. 2.1.23 2005/03/03|
- [Transpose scale] corrected for meter units.
- [Point on line] function enhanced to include arcs.
|Ver. 2.1.22 2005/03/02|
- Access violation when opening new drawings fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.21 2005/02/23|
- Access violation in DrawPoint routine fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.20 2005/02/21|
- Warning added before saving all open drawings.
- Maximum number of buttons per toolbar increased from 40 to 100.
|Ver. 2.1.19 2005/02/18|
- BS 8666: Minimum dimensions for bars generated by Base fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.18 2005/02/17|
- Option added for alignment of bending schedule title block text.
|Ver. 2.1.17 2005/02/16|
- Total length for shape code 87 bars corrected (SABS0082.
|Ver. 2.1.16 2005/02/10|
|Ver. 2.1.15 2005/02/09|
- "Arc 2 elem + radius" (C7) command fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.14 2005/02/02|
- Length of stepped rebars now more accurate.
|Ver. 2.1.13 2005/01/31|
- Printing of multi page schedules fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.12 2004/12/20|
- Snapping to hatch points enabled.
- Detailed error reporting added.
|Ver. 2.1.11 2004/12/08|
- Dots and rings: Cursor now snaps to centre point only.
|Ver. 2.1.10 2004/11/17|
- Length calculation of shape code 77 (BS8666) refined to allow for B>A/5.
|Ver. 2.1.09 2004/11/11|
- Block Box (BB) command now repeats if repeat mode selected.
- Replace option added to Text Find (TF.
- Macro / Library : Error message now displayed if user tries to add a block without defining block handles.
|Ver. 2.1.08 2004/11/11|
|Ver. 2.1.07 2004/10/28|
- Problems when writing layers with non zero origins to DXF/DWG, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.06 2004/10/19|
- Detailed text edit (TD) now preserves the bold, italic and underline settings.
- Occasional problems with snapping to shape code 65, fixed.
- Support added for complex DWG hatch polygons.
- BS 8666: Default hook length fixed for SC 51.
- Access violation that occured on some notebooks with XP Home, fixed.
|Ver. 2.1.05 2004/10/14|
- Minor improvements to playing of macro files.
|Ver. 2.1.04 2004/10/12|
- "Esc" will now clear all set points if not in a command .
|Ver. 2.1.03 2004/10/06|
- Problems associated with multiple origins, fixed.
- "Latest revisions" item added on Help menu.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2004/09/14|
- Block loading problem fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.37 2004/08/26|
|Ver. 2.0.36 2004/08/13|
|Ver. 2.0.35 2004/07/30|
|Ver. 2.0.34 2004/07/20|
- 'Rotate bar X sign' (RK) command added to Rebar menu.
- Snapping to rebar/line intersections enabled.
- Library support added (ML).
|Ver. 2.0.33 1970/01/01|
- Batch printing of schedules now executed as a single multi-page document to facilitate faxing of schedules.
- "Save Default Fonts" settings now automatically inherited by new drawings.
- Automatic incrementing of bar marks now maintained correctly for each drawing in the case of multiple open drawings.
- Xsign property added to rebar entity. Can only be set via Entity Info or script.
|Ver. 2.0.32 2004/08/06|
- Single Line and double polyline functions (LL1, LL2) added to scripter.
- Text Angle command (TA) now accept rebars also.
- SetPrompt function added to scripter.
- Text box (TB) and Text island (HT) now supports multiline text.
- Occasional delay when loading or quitting Padds (caused by reading Padds.ini), eliminated.
- Lines on top of each other: First line drawn will now be selected if Control key is held down.
- Verify command added to Rebar Menu (RV) - Compiles a list of bars on drawing but no in schedule and vice versa.
- Find command added to Rebar Menu (RQ).
|Ver. 2.0.31 1970/01/01|
- DXF import now supports ellipses and polyface meshes.
- Problems with "Block rotate" (B7) fixed,
- Clipping problem with "Print to EMF file" (FE) fixed.
- "Save Default Fonts" button added to Text Parameters dialog.
- Block move: Block now remains marked if Esc pressed.
- Run-time error that sometimes occurred when doing Rebar Dot (RD) fixed.
- Cascading of windows improved.
- Access violations related to multiple minimized windows, fixed.
- Window Print (WP) position corrected for scale factors <> 1.
- Import of DWG and DXF: Support added for Hatch entities. (Shown as solid hatches).
- Generation of Prosec files: Holes can now be added to sections.
- Single Line function (LA1) added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.0.30 1970/01/01|
- Padds now tested on drawing consisting of more than 1 million entities.
- "Redraw", "file save" and "file pack" speed improved for huge drawings.
- SetBsCell and GetBsCell functions added to scripter.
- Print preview : Center option fixed and "Print construction lines" option added.
- Tab characters now supported (using the multi-line text function).
|Ver. 2.0.29 1970/01/01|
- Hatch/Text island (HT) function enhanced to clip partial overlaps between hatch and text.
- Maximum number of coordinates in hatch polygon increased from 500 to 2000.
- Vectorizing of splines optimized to limit the number of lines generated.
- Blok box / block cut did not handle layers with non zero origins correctly.
|Ver. 2.0.28 2004/06/05|
- Delays caused by timed backups substantially reduced.
- Block copy (B3), move (B4) and rotate (B7) commands enhanced to integrate block define and move.
- 2 functions added (S4,S5) for turning layers on and off.
- Function (SY) added for setting the origin of the current layer.
- Staircase detailing: Problem with short landings fixed.
- Function (LW) added for showing construction lines in "off" layers.
- SP and LG will now automatically de-select construction mode.
- Problem with occasional snapping to "off" layers, fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.27 1970/01/01|
- Block box (BB) will add all touched entities if indicated from right to left.
- Marked blocks can now be deleted quickly by pressing the "Delete" key.
- All block add functions can now remove entities from the block by holding down the shift key.
- The drawing can now be backed up before each command by specifying a backup interval of -1.
- Timed backups won't be performed on drawings with less than 10 entities added to prevent accidental replacement of wanted backups.
- Tab stops for multi line text enabled.
- Button to remove empty layers added on "Edit layer table" dialog.
|Ver. 2.0.26 1970/01/01|
- Perpendicular line function enhanced.
- Perpendicular construction line function (LE) added.
- Popupmenu upgraded to always repeat previous command with double right click.
- Script window now defaults to previous location and size.
- Clear3D, Show3D, Line3D and Save3D commands added to scripter.
- DWG export now supports Acad ver 14, 2000 and 2004.
|Ver. 2.0.25 1970/01/01|
- Snaptext function added to scripter.
- Occasional problem with printing multi-page schedule fixed.
- Construction lines automatically stretched if paper size has been changed.
- Zoom Extents now includes text.
- Missing pixel at arc/line intersections inserted.
- When changing the layer scale the user may now adjust the text heights also.
- DWG import upgraded to AutoCAD® 2004 format. (Download http://prokon.com/win/vdpro.zip and uzip to c:\prokon\bin).
- "Fit drawing on paper" (SF) function added.
- XL2L and YL2L functions added to scripter.
|Ver. 2.0.24 2004/12/04|
- 2 Functions added to scripter : SetGridHint, SetHintPause.
- Problem with snapping to shape code 65 bars fixed.
- Importing of DXF's improved to accommodate undefined drawing extents.
- Edit Trim command occasionally unstable when clicking on a second drawing.
- CursorX, CursorY and Style functions added to scripter.
- Line / parallel functions (LP and LO), refined.
- Zooming while doing a block move sometimes did not redraw the block .
- Scripter now verify that each command is enabled before attempting to execute it.
- Scripter caption now displays the filename of current script.
- Solid hatch pattern added (dy=0).
|Ver. 2.0.23 1970/01/01|
- Problems with layer numbers > 255 fixed.
- FG_(print to Gif file) and FE_(print to Emf file) commands added to script.
- Occasional run-time error during C5, fixed.
- T1 command fixed to skip empty lines in multi-line text.
|Ver. 2.0.22 1970/01/01|
- Bending schedule number in wrong field when importing DOS Padds bending schedule.
- PrintBS command added to scripter.
- Scripter command B1 now accepts a file name,
- Problem with generating print preview on some computers, fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.21 2004/09/03|
- "DimensionBI" command added to scripter (Bold, Italic settings for dimension text).
- PushTP, PopTP, PushDP, PopDP, PushLP and PopLP functions added to scripter.
- Function to compare real numbers (Equal) added to scripter.
- Dimension text now supports "Bold" setting.
- Illegal characters removed from file name before creating .SDI files.
- Custom positioning of bending schedule numbers enabled.
|Ver. 2.0.20 1970/01/01|
- "Generate Frame input file"(MG) now has an option to specify the plane in which the frame should be generated.
- Scrollable dialog added for PreviewScript command.
- Tickmarks (PT) now supports the current units setting.
- Multiple text entities can now be placed by pre-setting the points.
- Hatch Pattern (HP_), HatchPatternFile and TextBIU commands added to scripter.
- Automatic increments of bar numbers improved.
- "Snap to line" snap mode improved.
|Ver. 2.0.19 2004/12/02|
- Transpose scale now supports different unit settings.
- Transpose scale now transposes off layers also.
- 3 functions added to scripter (Nlayer, Abs, Angle).
- Rotation angle property added to raster images.
|Ver. 2.0.18 2004/04/02|
- Viewing and printing of multiple raster images fixed.
- Scripts now support up to 20 global variables.
- Buttons with eventhandlers added to grid dialog.
- Reading of DXF files: Error handling improved.
- Conflict between SU command and generation of bending schedules fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.17 1970/01/01|
- Script debug mode setting now preserved after quitting Padds.
- All text sizes on stairs macro now conforms to dimension parameters.
- Staircase detailing : Last configuration now automatically saved.
- Number of bars in schedule fixed.
- C6 command now ignores construction lines.
- Editing of bending schedule: Required dimensions for current shape code are now indicated.
|Ver. 2.0.16 2004/08/01|
- "SetGridNote" function added to scripting utility.
- Dropdown list for setting line styles added to all "Edit entity info" dialogs.
- Detailing of staircases added.
|Ver. 2.0.15 1970/01/01|
- Cursor now resets after Erase Circle command(E2).
- Current command may now be continued after padds was interrupted by a pop-up window.
- Font support extended to accommodate Win 95 and Win NT.
|Ver. 2.0.14 2003/07/11|
- Function added on Edit menu to remove duplicate entities.
- TH_, T1_, and T2_ functions added to scripting engine.
- GetModeO, GetModeC, GetModeH, GetModeB, GetModeS, GetModeM and GetModeR functions added to scripting engine.
- SetModeO, SetModeC, SetModeH, SetModeB, SetModeS, SetModeM and SetModeR functions added to scripting engine.
- Installation of required fonts refined.
- Drawing of steel profiles: Current line style now preserved.
|Ver. 2.0.12 1970/01/01|
- CEX support added.
- Installation of required fonts improved.
|Ver. 2.0.11 1970/01/01|
- Batch printing of bending schedules added.
- Default print file names improved to include the schedule and revision numbers.
- Minor improvements to creation of SDI files.
- Saved status of drawing now reflecting changes to BS title block.
|Ver. 2.0.10 2003/08/10|
- Printing problems with PCL6 printers fixed.
- Entity Info hatch: Paper scale problem fixed.
- Support added for printing multiple bending schedule pages.
- Snap perpendicular fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.09 1970/01/01|
- "Set point on line" (PO) function fixed.
- "Assign / load configuration" function added to scripts.(AL_).
- Select working folder function added to scripts.(SelectWF).
- Dropdown lists added to Script grids.(AddGridDDlist, SetGridDD).
- Stepped bars: Support added for BS 8666 shape codes 22, 21 and 41.
- Minor problem with extend rebar (RX) fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.08 1970/01/01|
- Script now allows files to be opened simultaneously for reading and writing.
- Disappearing bending schedule scrollbar, fixed.
- Udating a rebar incorrectly deleted the member column.
- Entered cutting length for SC99 bar now added do SDI file.
|Ver. 2.0.07 2003/11/09|
- Problem when adding and deleting fonts, fixed.
- Repeating mode: Text Caption(TN) fixed.
- "EntityOn" script function added.
- "Copy to clipboard" function added to new Text Hint command.
- "BuildFolder" function added to scripts.
- Preview and thumbnails now available on saved blocks.
- Speedbutton hints now assignable by right-clicking on speed button.
- AddButton function allows scripts to add buttons with icons to macro toolbar.
- Startup script will automatically executes when Padds starts up. (See ME / File).
- Global variant array added for transferring data between scripts.
|Ver. 2.0.06 2003/04/09|
- Problem with importing Padds 1.6 blocks containing text, fixed.
- Text hint function enhanced to support multi line text.
- Edit / Move line endpoint(EM) added to repeating commands.
- Problem with generating bending schedules when in construction mode, fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.05 2003/03/09|
- Ghosting problem after timed backups fixed.
- Drawing not automatically packed before saving.
- Trim command (ET) added to repeating mode commands.
- Reading of DXF: LWPOLYLINE support expanded to include bulges (Code 42).
- FindMore function added to scripts.
- Batch printing of bending schedules script added to examples (See Macro/Edit script).
- Text / display Hint (TH) command added.
|Ver. 2.0.04 2003/01/09|
- Drawing lines(LL): Ghosting of polylines fixed.
- Scripting: TT_ command fixed (text position was not cleared).
- Popupmenus now working properly after interrupting drawing command with another.
|Ver. 2.0.03 1970/01/01|
- Background mode enabled for creation of bending schedules.
- Drawing now automatically re-indexed after setting paper size.
- Speed of screen redraws improved.
- "Revision cloud" function added (LV).
- Repeat mode added - See "R" button on status bar.
|Ver. 2.0.02 1970/01/01|
- Problems with copying huge blocks fixed.
- Loading of Dos .blk fixed.
|Ver. 2.0.01 2003/05/08|
- Required fonts now automatically added for duration of Padds session.
- P1 (Survey orientate 2 points, fixed).
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/05/08|
- First Full Release of PADDS for the Windows platform and new system library implemented. See Service Pack 2.0.00 for details.