|Ver. 3.1.16 2019/10/22|
- Corrected loading of custom column sections with country abbreviations other than 'ZA'.
|Ver. 3.1.15 2019/10/03|
- Corrected section property export to Sumo: concrete circular and rectangular, timber circular, concrete custom and concrete general I sections.
|Ver. 3.1.14 2019/09/09|
- Slab constraint curves in Sumo prevented slab creation during import, corrected.
- Added an option to framing to ignore manual analytical model adjustments during export to Sumo.
|Ver. 3.1.13 2019/08/23|
- Improvements to import of column reinforcement from Prokon column design files.
|Ver. 3.1.12 2019/08/15|
- Added End Plate connection to Prokon design link.
- Added Cleat connection to Prokon design link.
- Added Fin Plate connection to Prokon design link.
|Ver. 3.1.11 2019/07/24|
- Added End Plate connection to Prokon design link.
- Materials, walls, footings and floors added to the Sumo-Revit mapping database.
- Element updates from Sumo to Revit implemented for all supported elements.
- Upgraded to the latest SQLite library.
- Corrected conversion of structural families according to the databases of different countries.
|Ver. 3.1.10 2019/07/01|
- Added Base Plate connection to Prokon design link.
- Added Apex connection to Prokon design link.
- Added Beam-Column connection to Prokon design link.
|Ver. 3.1.09 2019/05/14|
- Added bolt materials to Sumo import.
- Added support for framing and column updates to Sumo import.
- Added country specific sections to Sumo import.
- Added support for pad footing updates to Sumo import.
|Ver. 3.1.08 2019/05/07|
- Added support for the selection of analytical models (Sumo).
- Corrected the support for user-defined section database and map locations (Sumo).
- Added support for element updates of level and material objects (Sumo).
- Improved unknown section selection.
|Ver. 3.1.07 2019/05/02|
- Sumo import and export commands now show a summary of translated objects.
- Podesk now exchanges pad footing materials and rotations with Sumo.
- Corrected the import and export of hosted line and point loads from and to Sumo.
- Sumo export and import commands now show a selection prompt for unknown sections.
- Custom sections were ignored during a Sumo import, corrected.
|Ver. 3.1.06 2019/04/17|
- Recompiled for Revit 2020.
- Prokon families updated to improve joints.
- Introduced function to import rebar and beam from Prokon Continuous Beam module.
|Ver. 3.1.05 2019/03/05|
- Prodesk now supports the latest Sumo file version.
|Ver. 3.1.04 2019/02/18|
- Enabled Reinforce Base function to read latest file format from Prokon Base module.
|Ver. 3.1.03 2019/01/17|
- Corrected section conversion unit not found in export to Frame function.
|Ver. 3.1.02 2018/10/18|
- Further improvements to import of double sections from Sumo.
|Ver. 3.1.01 2018/10/11|
- Corrected import of pad foundations from Sumo.
- Corrected import of double angle sections.
|Ver. 3.1.00 2018/09/18|
- Version 3.1 released. Old licencing system no longer supported.
|Ver. 3.0.16 2018/09/10|
- Sumo export now supports section rotation on curved members.
- Sumo export did not export pad footing thickness, corrected.
- Hosted line loads using the hosted coordinate now correctly exported.
|Ver. 3.0.15 2018/08/20|
- Added support for horizontal plane shell import from Sumo.
|Ver. 3.0.14 2018/06/18|
- Sections not recognised by design links in Sumo, corrected.
|Ver. 3.0.13 2018/04/18|
- Recompiled for Revit 2019.
|Ver. 3.0.12 2018/02/21|
- Replaced the following families: Prkn_Bm_Za_CirSol_concrete, Prkn_Bm_Za_RecSol_concrete, Prkn_Bm_Za_CirSol_Timber, Prkn_Bm_Za_RecSol_Timber, Prkn_Col_ZA_PFC_Steel_Adsk.
|Ver. 3.0.11 2017/09/26|
- Export to Sumo now ignores all elements that have the 'Enable analytical model' property set.
|Ver. 3.0.10 2017/08/31|
- Increased capacities to enable larger structures to be transferred from Revit to Sumo or Frame.
|Ver. 3.0.09 2017/04/20|
- Recompiled for Revit 2018.
- Section family libraries moved to Autodesk Revit standard location.
|Ver. 3.0.08 2017/03/14|
- Sumo import: Added a top level offset to accommodate very short columns.
- Sumo import: Now initialises beamlevel to null at the start of the Build method.
|Ver. 3.0.07 2016/10/17|
- Corrections to Sumo Import function. Tolerance adjusted for fillet radii in "_adsk" angle families to avoid Revit constraint problems.
|Ver. 3.0.06 2016/09/27|
- When exporting to Sumo Level elevations now exported to 3 decimals instead of 1 decimal.
|Ver. 3.0.05 2016/07/27|
- Corrected export of load combinations to Sumo.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2016/07/08|
- Added Prokon families compatible with the Revit steel connections.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/04/28|
- Recompiled for Revit 2017.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/04/13|
- Concrete and timber sections added to Sumo section maps.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2016/04/11|
- Link to Sumo now can also use section maps.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2016/02/15|
- Recompiled for new licence manager.
|Ver. W3.0.00 2016/02/15|
- Recompiled for new licence manager.
|Ver. 2.6.23 2015/08/27|
- Increased number of slab and wall lines to prevent range check errors.
|Ver. 2.6.22 2015/04/28|
- Fixed 'symbol not activated' error when importing from Frame or Sumo.
|Ver. 2.6.21 2015/04/20|
- First build for Revit 2016.
|Ver. 2.6.20 2015/02/09|
- Sumo export now supports exporting hosted line loads on members with multiple base curves.
|Ver. 2.6.19 2015/01/29|
- Sumo export now supports exporting hosted line loads in column local coordinates.
- Beam rotation for Sumo export: bug fixed.
|Ver. 2.6.18 2015/01/27|
- Sumo export now supports exporting hosted line loads in beam local coordinates.
|Ver. 2.6.17 2014/11/13|
- Sumo database file not rewritten on import from Sumo. This is to prevent the Sumo database file loosing data.
- Directions of supports on export to Frame Analysis corrected. Y and Z were sometimes swapped.
|Ver. 2.6.16 2014/10/29|
- Adapted generation of family text files for steel angles to ensure r2 is always at least 1mm less than t. This is to prevent Revit from rejecting the family.
|Ver. 2.6.15 2014/10/27|
- Corrected problem with export to Sumo when Prokon is not locally installed.
|Ver. 2.6.14 2014/10/23|
- Added model groups, trusses and multi-material sections to export to Sumo.
|Ver. 2.6.13 2014/10/15|
- Fixed error when using preparation function for export of models from Revit.
|Ver. 2.6.12 2014/08/26|
- Fixed problem with sloped slabs and walls (as planar shells) imported from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.11 2014/08/12|
- Fixed problem with short columns causing Revit to crash on import from Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.10 2014/04/12|
- Adjusted and recompiled for Revit 2015.
|Ver. 2.6.09 2014/02/13|
- Corrected transfer of level information to Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.08 2013/11/12|
- Improved import from Frame Analysis/Sumo Structural Modeller for beams.
- Addition of Apex connections.
|Ver. 2.6.07 2013/09/11|
- Improved import from Sumo Structural Modeller; bug fixes.
|Ver. 2.6.06 2013/08/16|
- Added export/import of sloped slabs and planar shells to/from Sumo Structural Modeller.
- Added ability to export non-structural walls as line loads to Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.05 2013/08/06|
- Corrected import from Sumo Structural Modeller into existing project updating existing elements.
|Ver. 2.6.04 2013/07/29|
- Corrected level information for slabs imported from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.03 2013/07/09|
- Added missing information to the level export to Sumo Structural Modeller.
- Added Base Plate Design generation and import from design file.
|Ver. 2.6.02 2013/04/02|
- Recompiled for Revit 2014.
|Ver. 2.6.01 2013/02/12|
- Bug fixes to Import from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2013/01/29|
- Added Import and Export of loads to and from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.14 2012/11/23|
- Fixed problems with export re footing ID's and levels added.
|Ver. 2.5.13 2012/09/14|
- Fixed problem with export to Frame Analysis if Analytical Model also displayed.
|Ver. 2.5.12 2012/06/27|
- Bug fixes and improvements to Imports from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.11 2012/06/13|
- Added footings to Sumo Import. Added updating of existing elements on import from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.10 2012/06/01|
- Fixed problems related to pad footings during Import from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.09 2012/05/30|
- Added import from Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.08 2012/05/15|
- Rebuild to correct various problems.
|Ver. 2.5.07 2012/05/11|
- Corrected columns that do not export to Sumo Structural Modeller.
|Ver. 2.5.06 2012/05/02|
- Recompiled for Revit 2013. Beams/Braces families altered - shorter end offsets.
- Custom sections based on latest family templates.
|Ver. 2.5.04 2011/03/16|
- Increased number of families that can be loaded with Frame Analysis model from 250 to 500.
|Ver. 2.5.03 2010/11/03|
- Importation of custom sections specified in absolute coordinates corrected.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2010/10/15|
- Fixed problem with Metric Library location if user specified.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/08/27|
- Adjusted registry entries for network installations.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/04/22|
- First release for Revit Structure 2011.
|Ver. 2.4.30 2010/02/23|
- Further bug fixes relating to transfer of line loads to Frame.
|Ver. 2.4.29 2010/02/17|
- Fixed issues with transfer of line loads to beams in Frame when beams are present in slab.
|Ver. 2.4.28 2010/02/04|
- Fixed issues with transfer of line loads to beams in Frame.
|Ver. 2.4.27 2009/08/03|
- Fixed issues with transfer of area loads to Frame.
|Ver. 2.4.26 2009/06/24|
- Improved/corrected export of curved slab edges.
|Ver. 2.4.25 2009/06/09|
- Fixed path to Revit-Prkn.ini file. (Stores default tolerance values).
|Ver. 2.4.24 2009/06/01|
- Fixed null reference error on Frame import.
|Ver. 2.4.23 2009/05/22|
- Updated custom family templates.
|Ver. 2.4.22 2009/05/08|
- Updated families for RS 2010. Adjusted analytical model for custom columns.
|Ver. 2.4.21 2009/04/16|
- First compile Beta version for RS2010 Beta.
- First release version for RS2010.
|Ver. 2.4.20 2009/01/20|
- New copy protection and installer added.
|Ver. 2.4.19 2009/01/15|
- Impoved exporting of slab edge arcs and circles.
|Ver. 2.4.18 2008/12/02|
- Corrected export of Area Loads to Frame.
|Ver. 2.4.17 2008/11/04|
- Expanded notes on export dialog.
- Fixed loads not exported when exporting by level.
|Ver. 2.4.16 2008/10/23|
- Interface for transfer to Frame improved.
- Auto update of Families after accessing section database added.
|Ver. 2.4.15 2008/09/26|
|Ver. 2.4.14 2008/09/04|
- Slab reinforcement function added.
|Ver. 2.4.13 2008/08/14|
- Beam end conditions (pinned etc.) added to export to Frame function.
- Refinements to export function.
|Ver. 2.4.12 2008/07/30|
- Improvements to export of area, line and point loads.
|Ver. 2.4.11 2008/07/29|
- Further improvements for exporting beams.
|Ver. 2.4.10 2008/07/23|
- Fixed missing columns in slab transfer mode.
|Ver. 2.4.09 2008/07/22|
- Improvements for upstand beams.
|Ver. 2.4.08 2008/07/10|
- Corrected addition of levels for columns when importing frame members.
|Ver. 2.4.07 2008/06/25|
|Ver. 2.4.06 2008/06/24|
- Secmaps/Secdata and Prk-ini file moved to default program data file.
|Ver. 2.4.05 2008/06/23|
- Corrected conversion of curved beams.
|Ver. 2.4.04 2008/06/13|
- Corrected import of timber members; corrected import of sloped slabs.
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/05/30|
- Addition of level export; enhancements.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/05/20|
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/04/15|
- First release for Revit Structure 2009.