|Ver. 3.0.05 2017/03/23|
- Check added for total length of beam.
|Ver. 3.0.04 2017/02/24|
- Fixed loading state of Imperial Units.
|Ver. 3.0.03 2016/04/06|
- Compatibility problem with large fonts, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.02 2016/01/06|
- Occasional range check error during start up, fixed.
|Ver. 3.0.01 2015/12/09|
- Correction of licensing error introduced by maintenance release.
|Ver. 3.0.00 2015/12/01|
- Major release.
- Implemented new user interface library.
|Ver. 2.6.00 2012/12/05|
|Ver. 2.5.03 2012/11/01|
- Problem with incorrect initial code setting, fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.02 2012/03/15|
- Dialog boxes occasionally hidden behind main form.
|Ver. 2.5.01 2010/07/13|
- I/O error 103 problem fixed.
|Ver. 2.5.00 2010/07/05|
|Ver. 2.4.04 2009/06/04|
- Fixed access violation error.
|Ver. 2.4.03 2008/08/29|
- Array sizes increased to avert range check errors.
- Adjusted default examples to be more realistic.
|Ver. 2.4.02 2008/04/04|
- Access violation error fixed.
|Ver. 2.4.01 2008/04/01|
- Fixed display of scrollbar values on graphs.
|Ver. 2.4.00 2008/03/25|
|Ver. 2.3.01 2007/12/01|
- fixed range check error in BS5950 - 2000 code.
|Ver. 2.3.00 2007/03/12|
|Ver. 2.2.02 2007/02/21|
- User logon problem fixed.
|Ver. 2.2.01 2006/01/25|
- Corrected section calculations for main beam with flat plate capping beam.
|Ver. 2.2.00 2005/12/15|
|Ver. 2.1.05 2005/07/16|
- If r1 value of capping channel = 0, section properties were incorrect.
|Ver. 2.1.04 2005/06/01|
- Error fixed where horizontal moments were the same as vertical moments.
|Ver. 2.1.03 2005/05/25|
- Error check added to check that main beam names are defined.
|Ver. 2.1.02 2005/05/03|
- Calculation of class in BS5950-2000 corrected.
- File write error corrected - gave access violation error.
|Ver. 2.1.01 2005/03/03|
- Examples under Help updated.
|Ver. 2.1.00 2004/09/14|
|Ver. 2.0.09 2004/07/14|
- Combined load treatment option added.
|Ver. 2.0.08 1970/01/01|
- Error checking routine compared the capping beam size with the last beam, not neccessarily the correct beam.
|Ver. 2.0.07 2004/11/06|
- Calculation of Mcr for monosymmetric sections changed to that in 'Background to buckling' by Allen & Bulson (SABS0163-1993).
|Ver. 2.0.06 1970/01/01|
- J value for I with capping beam was underestimated.
|Ver. 2.0.05 1970/01/01|
- Method of calculating non-continuous spans changed: more accurate shears and reactions.
|Ver. 2.0.04 1970/01/01|
- Program was stuck in 'continuous' mode.
|Ver. 2.0.03 2003/04/12|
- Reactions for simply supported case corrected - gave reactions for continuous case.
|Ver. 2.0.02 2003/02/12|
- With SABS0162 - 1993, calcsheets sometimes indicated 'OK' for check d) when it should have read 'Fail'.
|Ver. 2.0.01 1970/01/01|
- The Optimize function using an I-beam with a channel cap often gave a configuration where the channel cap did not fit over the main beam.
|Ver. 2.0.00 2003/05/08|