Version of 3.1 of PROKON® Structural Analysis and Design is now available. The new version is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months.
The new version is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months. Highlights of the new version include:
Upgrading to PROKON version 3.1
Depending on your upgrade eligibility, you can use either of the following easy upgrade procedures:
System Requirements for PROKON version 3.1
Minimum system requirements:
- PC (physical maching or virtual machine) with 1GB or 2GB RAM (depending on version of Windows) and 1,024 x 768 SVGA display.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- PC with dual CPU cores, 8GB RAM or more.
- Nvidia Quaddro FX or equivalent graphics adaptor that supports OpenGL and hardware acceleration.
- Installing the software on a solid state drive (SSD) and/or setting the working folder to an SSD will greatly increase performance.
- Windows 10 Professional edition 64-bit.
* Sumo Structural Modeller and Frame Analysis are available in 64-bit and 32-bit modules. Under 64-bit, these modules benefit by enhanced memory addressing provided by 64-bit versions of Windows.