PROKON software is used by engineers and structural detailers all over the world. It is renowned not only for its powerful capabilities, but also for its affordable pricing and flexible licensing scheme.
PROKON software uses a very flexible licensing scheme:
- Modular software: Every PROKON module can be used on its own, and most modules work together to integrate your analysis, design and detailing workflow. Being modular means you can order only the modules you need; no need to pay for features you don't use.
- Short-term license option: In addition to the conventional way of purchasing software, you can rent PROKON modules on an annual basis. You may have a special project, for example, that requires certain design modules that you would not normally use.
- Install anywhere: Install PROKON anywhere that you can access it: on a network server, on a drive on your computer, or even on a USB flash drive.
Access from anywhere: Log in and use a license from any computer that has the PROKON installed or that can access a PROKON installation in the network. Work at your desktop in the office, at a branch office, in the field, or at home.
- Concurrent use: Users in your organisation can share a license. The number of simultaneous users is determined by the number of workstations contained in your license.
- Annual rental: Modules are prices extremely reasonably for annual rental.
- Purchase: The purchase price of any given module is typically equal to three times the annual rental price.
- Multi-workstation discount: Except for a few exceptions, you qualify for a 50% discount on any additional copies you order. If you purchase three copies of a particular module, the first copy will be at the normal price and the second and third copies at 50% each.
- Upgrades: When upgrading purchased software, the price is calculated at 25% of the prevailing purchase price multiplied by the number of years since purchase or last upgrade. If you purchased two years ago, for example, you can upgrade your programs for a fee of 50% of the current price.
- Maintenance agreement: Clients with maintenance agreement for their purchased programs pay a reduced annual upgrade fee of 15% of the prevailing purchase price.
Depending on the status of your license, technical support and program updates (collectively referred to as software maintenance) is available free of charge:
- Annual rental: Programs work for a period of 12 months. During the rental period, you can obtain free technical support and program updates.
- Purchase: The programs are yours to used without any expiry date. Software maintenance is available for a period on one year after purchase. After that date you can buy an upgrade to extend your software maintenance by one year. You can also enter into a maintenance agreement to ensure continuous software maintenance at a preferential rate.
View price list
Use PROKON WebOrder
for immediate* online
processing of your order
* Some limitations apply
Contact a Prokon branch
or accredited reseller
in your area