Our team is showcasing the PROKON Structural Analysis and Design Software solutions in Canada in November 2023. We would love to discuss the many modules and solutions that assist structural engineers worldwide.
Feel free to explore our website, but if you want to meet us during our showcase trip to Canada, please get in touch with us. The team will be visiting Vancouver from November 12th – 14th, and then be moving on to Toronto from November 15th – 17th.
Analyse, design, and produce detailing with PROKON 5.1, the one-stop-shop, intuitive structural engineering software solution engineers in over 140 countries rely on. Our latest solution enables innovation and collaboration whilst reducing time and human error.
We’ve made it easy to incorporate PROKON 5.1 into your current infrastructure with bi-directional integration between Autodesk® Revit® and PROKON Sumo, enabling multi-disciplinary internal and external project partners to collaborate efficiently and seamlessly. Our support team comprises qualified structural engineers who have played an integral role in the ongoing development of our software solutions.
Why choose PROKON 5.1 Structural Analysis and Design software?
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces with quick learning cycles
- Seamless integration with third-party software
- Comprehensive list of design codes available, including legacy
- Multi-language support
- Extremely low hardware requirements
- Over 30 years of experience developing structural engineering software
- In-country support through proactive, professional, and trusted partners
- A comprehensive range of courses available on PROKON Academy
- Developed and supported by structural engineers