PROKON® Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over forty structural analysis, design and detailing programs. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over eighty countries. The suite is modular in nature, but its true power lies in the tight integration between analysis, design and detailing programs.
PROKON has been improving the lives of structural engineers everywhere for more than two decades.
By Engineers, for Engineers
PROKON is developed and supported by a team of professional engineers and intended for use by structural engineers and technicians. The software provides quick and reliable answers to everyday structural engineering problems:
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Frame and finite element analysis
- Steel member design
- Steel connection design
- Reinforced and prestressed concrete design
- CAD and reinforced concrete detailing
- Timber member design
- Masonry design
- Other structural applications such as section properties calculation and section database
A collection of geotechnical analysis modules is also available as part of the PROKON suite.