PROKON® Structural Analysis and Design is supported by a team of professional structural engineers. We take pride in our work and want to help you reach your full potential using PROKON®. We therefore welcome your technical support requests and feedback; we are constantly searching for opportunities to improve our software.
For technical support of AutoCAD®, Revit and other Autodesk® products, please see the Prokon Build website.
Technical Support Eligibility
You may request technical support and obtain free program updates (collectively referred to as software maintenance) for your PROKON® Structural Analysis and Design software in the following cases:
- If you have an annual rental agreement.
- If you purchased or upgraded your PROKON® software less than 12 months ago.
- If you have a maintenance agreement for your purchased PROKON® software.
- If you are currently using a PROKON® trial license.
To verify your eligibility to technical support, run PROKON® , open License Manager, and view the rental/maintnence expiry date on the License Detaisl tab. (For PROKON® version 2.6 and earlier, open the Tools menu and and choose License Status.)
A number of methods are available to access support information or request assistance:
- Online Knowledgebase: Our Support Portal has many articles that discuss common questions posed by users.
- Support Ticket: Submit your request to Prokon support staff via our Support Portal. You can track the progress on your support request and view your past requests online.
- Call us by phone: If you are unable to find a solution to your problem using the above methods, then please contact Prokon branch or accredited reseller by phone.
- Remote Assistance: You can grant a Prokon staff member remote access to your computer to help solve an installation or technical problem. To initiate a remote session, run PROKON and choose Remote Assistance on the Home tab. The Remote Assistance utility will display a session ID and password; contact us by email or phone with this information and grant us permission to log in to your computer.